What's new

Bozwells, usa vs amsterdam project

BOZWELL

Well after many weeks of head scratching an pointless posts Iv made up my mind on what to grow next
in one corner for the usa Iv got head seeds g13/ecsd v3 :yoinks:
in the other corner for a'dam Iv got female seeds white widow :bat:
my set up looks like this
room is 4' by 3' and about 7' tall (I hope 7' means feet not inchs)
2 400w growlux hps
1 250m3 per hour extractor and carbon filter to match
12 inch desk fan to keep the air moving
will be growing in a good soil mix with canna nutes and bio bizz topmax bloom booster
hopefully Ill be able to get hold of a digicam a get some photos in

(I am in no way trying to pit these two breeders against each other I just thought Id add a little twist to the post)
wish me luck

Dr. D

Veteran
Goodluck BOZWELL sounds like u got a nice set-up there...and some nice genetics to boot...later

Flower Pot

... ive just grown White Widow and it is now one of my all time favourite smokes.. it really kicks ass.. :woohoo: good luck with this grow.. :yummy:

G

:lurk: What a great line-up Bozwell... I'll be watching for sure :bandit:

Ms.G :bongsmi:

ps. When ya get time you can stop over HERE and see if anyone can hook ya up with an avatar... if ya want one, of course! :D

BOZWELL

cheers

cheers

thanks all :wave: :friends:
I can get hold of a digi cam so once the seeds turn up Ill put up weekly updates

BOZWELL

100% germ rate on both sides
took some pics of germed seeds but the pics were sh!t (check gallery)
will take some better pics once I work out how to work my makes digi cam these pics were taken with one of those digi stick thingys and the hps messed with the pics
they are in compost(john ins no 1) in little squre pots undera 400w hps
will post some better pics when they break the surface

BOZWELL

some pics so far

some pics so far

these are very low quality pics the light has to be just right to get a good pic, Ill have a bit practice this week and try and get some good pics in

and were off

G13/ECSD V3 SEEDLING

same one

1 DAY OLD

G13/V3 SEEDLING

100%germ

Ye olde poot light

carbon filter

Last edited:
G

aawww..... aren't they so cute at that age? :D popping on up I see, how wonderful!...

:wave:

BOZWELL

Well Ive lost my didgi stick camra thing,Ive put it down and cant find the fucker anymore..unless my daughter(shes 2) has found it and eaten it or somthing, but never fear Im getting anouther one this week end
the are some first class plants in this little lot, all of the widows are pretty much the same but the G13/ecsd v3 has 3 phenos
1 ecsdv3 pheno,this plant has sativa(ish) leaves and a sharp tang to the smell and has redish tinges on the leaf stems
2 50/50 as above but with fatter and slightly darker leaves and a bit more squat
3 G13 pheno there are 3 of these 2 look very indica ,dark thick shiny rumpled up leaves but the 3rd has leaves like lilly pads..almost round. and is VERY dark green and shiney much darker than any other plants from this batch very tight growth pattern and has a differant leaf stucture with a more musty smell than the rest(hope its a female)
all plants are very high quality NO RUNTS

Last edited:

BOZWELL

sh!t pics,high quality plants

sh!t pics,high quality plants

well its about time
they got there first feed to day ,I was on re potting and decieded to take a couple of shots
btw I found my digi stick cam ,it was in my daughters room (little sh!t)

50/50 pheno

ecsd v3oeno

white widow

g13?

darkgreen g13 peno

light green g13 pheno

duga bud

durga mata

durga mata
the durga mata is growing outside in norht east england

Last edited:

BOZWELL

in room shots

in room shots

bottom left..dark g13 pheno-center white widow

plant on right is the light g13 pheno

Last edited:

BOZWELL

Well all plants are in 5-7 litre pot in john innes no 3 with plenty of perlite
there about 8 inchs tall and have been fed twice first when in small pots, 1ml of canna veg in 2 litres of water between all plants and again the day after repotting this time 2ml of canna vega in 2litres of water betwwen 3 and repeated untill all had been done
no ph ajustment ,my tap water is 7.3 once I started to use john innes compost Ive had no ph problems ever and I used all kinds of feed with it
grow roomtemps are high 70s -mid 80s during the days and around 60 at night
growing on 20/4 light cycle

BOZWELL

STINKY!!

STINKY!!

Normaly me and my girlfreind are at work when the lights go of and the fans cut out of the 4 hours darkbut yesterday I came home early to find to house stinking,the smell is of very sharp citrus chemical type(not deisel but a solvent type smell) smell you can smell weed in there aswell but not skunky weed (if you know what I mean)so know the extractor will be running 27/7
planning on another 2 weeks veg then into flower

G

Super looking grow Bozwell. Not much on the competition thing but the grow is still awesome.

Mo,

BOZWELL

BigMo said:
Super looking grow Bozwell. Not much on the competition thing but the grow is still awesome.

Mo,

cheers MO ,On the adam vs usa bit,theres not much in it to be honest the g13/ecsd v3 had a bigger root mass than the widows and they smell more but growth pattern and vigour has been simalar
theres a couple of differant phenos of the g13/ecsd v3 and they are all slightly differant ,2 look like cabbages very g13 looking these are the slowest of the group but very squat with very tight nodes ,Like I say I'll start to put more into the posts when I get rid of any males and know what Im working with
there under the full 800w now

BOZWELL

Sleepy said:
very nice so far, BOZWELL!!!

...what is 'john innes'?? :chin:
Its loam based composted ,Ive used lot of compost and this seem to the most reliable, no ph problems and rich in feeds the only down side is it weighs a ton.