What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Various things from the garden...

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
We have come upon the time of year for azaleas. I love it when they pop out cuz it means spring is h
picture.php

picture.php

Also we have a new addition to keep an eye on the next few seasons. LOQUAT!

picture.php

And oranges!

picture.php

For those of you who have never smelled an orange blossom. WOW! Heaven must have dropped those things. The smell alone sold the tree last spring. I cant wait to smell that incredible sweetness again.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff swamp, the azaleas here are blooming as well. we have lots of white ones. the oranges are coming into bloom and putting on new growth also.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
I love em Jaykush. Ever notice that they carry a pronounced "skunky" smell to em?? I mean, if I didnt know better I would think it was pot. I do land surveying (residential) and I couldnt tell you how many times I had to do a double take cuz those skunky Azaleas.

I hope we can keep em around for a bit this year. We usually keep em for about two weeks and then a cold snap will kill the flowers. Once that happens, we know it is officially summer. We only get about 2 weeks of spring. Then it is straight to summer. LOL!

I planted some heirloom watermelons this year. the seeds came from these delicious little melons about twice the size of a softball. Grown by Amish folks in Arkansas. Cave city melons are famous for thier sugar content. I hope I can do them justice.

Pics soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts