What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Sour Diesel grow

303Medical

Double sour diesel rocks.

Got a clone at a medical dispensary here in Colorado, its at bout 60 days flower now.

Its yielding huuuge, and smells like crazy diesely tennis balls. Maybe I'll post pics if someone wants...

sounds like u got it going on tx!!!i got a ?the dsd i got from rez was double strawberrry diesel. wonder y he named 2 of his strains the same name?any1 know the story on this...... good luck tx drelow51\50

sounds like u got it going on tx!!!i got a ?the dsd i got from rez was double strawberrry diesel. wonder y he named 2 of his strains the same name?any1 know the story on this...... good luck tx drelow51\50

Last edited:
I used to have DSD and kept this cut for about 5 or 6 years until it was accidentally killed in a move.
DSD.jpg

DSC01415.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts