What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

15x600 watt 48 bucket system

SuperLarry

pretty big thing you got going there... looks like magnetic ballasts. do you use eye bulbs? i like how you keep it under 50!

gottt it

ItsGrowTime - the bubbas are abount 3ft tall and the heavy duty friutys are about 2.5 ft tall .. they were both vegged for about a month .. the bubbas i had them in a 2x4 tray with 3 shop lights over it for about 2-3 weeks and then i moved them into the buckets for another 2weeks of veg.. the hdf came from my buddy s easy cloner .. they had nice roots when i put them iinto the buckets those had also been vegged for about 2-3 weeks in the easy cloner and then 2 more weeks in the buckets..

SuperLarry - honestly I dont know what kind of bulbs are in there .. I know they arent eye hortilux (i shoulda got those) when i went to the grow store they said "these bulbs have the highest lumen output" so i said OK gimme those .. but i shoulda went with the eye hortilux .. the ballasts are a mixture of Sun system and those gro pro dual 600's .. 4 gro pro's and 7 reg 600 watt ballast.. this bucket system only lets you do 48 on one controller so that is why im doing 48 .. plus i dont have the room for any more altho i do have like 20-30 more lights in storage.

L

lawnboy123

Wow, they really grew since the last time I checked in. Really can't wait to see that final product! Can you approximate how much the whole setup cost? Have you ever considered CMH lights to reduce power and save energy? If those 20-30 lights you have in storage are, getting in your way, I would be happy to take a couple off your hands...haha.

gottt it

this setup costs umm i got no clue ...... got too much invested in equiptment .. CMH light s = What ??? im drunk and i got no clue what cmh means ..... welll those gro pro ballasts cost me 293 for each ballast .. so $293 x 4 + the hoods + bulbs.. that takes care of 8 hoods the others were regular cost for a 600 ballast .. i actually got these ballasts from a fucked up partnership .. so be careful from bitchass partners cuz u might come across a person like me who doesnt lose .. i got 6 reg 600 ballasts from a fucked up partnership so those might be discounted .. however u wanna look at it .. but over all id say like 10k you could duplicate this room.

bernzoo

@gottt it

impressive grow my man.

15 * 600 watt, gosh i wish i could upgrade to a system similar big too heh.

keep the good work up and the pics comming

Y

yamaha_1fan

where you at now in flower? I would like to see the final #'s for the room. I wasnt even paying attention but you are running 9KW, same as me. I would like to see if one system has more potential then the other. Yes I know there are tons of other variables as well.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
WOW!!! nice setup. plants look great cant wait for the buds to form. how much do u harvest from this setup?

BowlPacks

gottt it said:
i actually got these ballasts from a fucked up partnership .. so be careful from bitchass partners cuz u might come across a person like me who doesnt lose ..
My kinda fuckin guy. I like you more and more...

3BM

Damn those plants are immaculate! How many years under your belt? Whats your nute regimine? Last question ... how do you get under that canopy to prune, or do you even bother? Nice work.

gottt it

I went in there and clipped everything off i didnt want before i turned it to 12/12 .. seems to have worked pretty well .. Ive been doin this for like 5-6 years with many different systems.. this is my first time with the buckets. i use GH .. just the bloom and micro .. 2000 ml bloom and 1000 micro on 115 gallon res

Deus

9000w for 48 plants ? :O Im gonna make a future grow with 2 x 400w for 30... I seriously hope this is gonna turn out GREAT for ya :p