What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
wrap with eggs, cheese, zucchini, green onion and tomato and red potato and onion homefries.

Last edited:

clowntown

Veteran
Damn you stoners eat good. :yoinks:

Me? I'm having a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, on wheat. I'm using a disposable foam plate and a disposable spoon (I ran out of knives), 'cuz washing dishes is for suckers. :muahaha: And of course the squeeze-bottle jelly...

So yummy...

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
we made two kinds of pizza..
from left to right: bbq portabella mushroom with caramelized onions and mozzerella..and tomato, goat cheese and caramelized onion thin crust pizza.

Last edited:

inc0gnit0

Dinner..... this is a subject i frequent so often... Let's see. My profession, one that i have been practicing for about 19 years now leaves me in a dinner conundrum more often than not. I am the executive chef at a small french\American restaurant downtown. I usually end up cooking Brown sugar, bourbon glazed Prime NY strip with adobo mashed pots, and grilled asparagus (the meat spec for tonight) or Seared diver scallops with melon salsa, balsamic\honey glaze and caramelized spinch (seafood spec), and then I end up eating a hotdog and a bag of chips when I get home.... go figure...

inc0gnit0

haha... Yeah i know... i don't frequent a cam at work, but you know.... I'm sure I'm not the only chef that grows in their spare time! So do you want a pic of the dogs. or the strip? Just quiz me about cooking, ask me.... I love sharing recipes.

bakerman

Seed Junkie!:D
Veteran
Hotdogs and chips sounds good!:D!I fell asleep and forgot to eat!

Last edited:

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
inc0gnit0 said:
. I'm sure I'm not the only chef that grows in their spare time! So do you want a pic of the dogs. or the strip? Just quiz me about cooking, ask me.... I love sharing recipes.
Lol! Tell me about it! Chefs, line cooks; hell, the whole back-of-house...
How about a pic of the dogs... I'm interested in your plating of the mundane... :D hahahaha
And a quick run-through of the most effective way to get a proper glaze on a steak without subjecting it to enough moist heat to steam the thing?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
a lil treat from the danish holiday island bornholm! your on my mind bro.
olivesds6.jpg

burgerfw6.jpg

herringwi0.jpg

lunchxo1.jpg

meatfk4.jpg

omeletpy1.jpg

pplgh1.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was a 10oz. Buffalo Rib Eye steak w/satueed vidalia
onions, a steamed Yukon Gold potato, & sweet corn, very
sweet, so sweet I'm making one more ear as dessert.......
HPIM2265.jpg

Local buffalo rancher sells me the rib eye for $12 per lb.
I get the top grind burgers (sirloin) for $3 per lb. If you
haven't tried buffalo make sure you do sometime soon,
the meat has less calories, fat, and cholesterol than beef.
And it's absolutely delicious, much better than beef.

ScreenHunter_01Jun202213.gif

WAY less fat and calories and because of that there's
much less shrinkage of the meat when cooked, a benefit
considering the higher price of buffalo meat.

oh yeah, the after dinner binger all loaded and at the wait.......

Last edited:
G

I had a lovely chicken Jalfrezi made by a friend this evening but didn't remember to take a picture, sorry.

Latest posts

Latest posts