What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Rosy Cheeks said:
6054ex-livingroom.jpg
2r57qyd.gif
t5lxs7.gif
Wow! What's that in the corner?​
2rr41o7.gif
15p4yed.gif

Last edited:

NOKUY

Veteran
Rosy Cheeks said:
6054ex-livingroom.jpg

You can still see some of last night's dinner on the table, and some on the floor too. Didn't do the dishes yet.

classy joint!

when i had my "party days" we'd take pics of "last nights" consumption on the table like that...but didnt ever have the rest of the place trashed like that.

the amt of liquor bottles in that pic would have been a small amount....very small.

ill try to dig 1 or 2 up

what those pics ended up making me do was clean before bed because i didnt wanna see last nights party in the morning......not long after that i just never again wanted to see a party.

ill see if i can find those pics

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sheriff Bart said:
seriously
happy digesting
looks delicious though...lol
yeah.......
this is no better than that 'grilled cheese w/ bacon diet' I was just on.

G

gdawg

paddi, very nice! rosy, thats freakin disgustin!!! :nono: well this wasnt dinner, but for lunch a lil while ago @ a local hole in the wall buffet. and yes, thats sweet tea dont be hatin!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, these are my Buffalo wings.
I've been making these since '81.

Eye appeal is half the meal.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roma's 'Thin Crust' 4 cheese pizza,
topped 1/2 with Anchovy Fillets and
left half for tomorrows breakfast pizza
w/green pepper, bacon & egg toppings.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was 'breakfast for dinner' today.......
but I'll be making my Buffalo Wings later tonight
when a few frinds stop over for a smoke session.

Half a ham steak, two basted eggs & toast for the yolk.

D

Don Cotyle

It was nice out earlyer so I did some smokeing outside ("pun intended") Did a spicy rub on some chicken and smoked with inderect heat and hickory chips. I also put some sausage and a few baked potatoes on!!! When my gas grill finally quit on me I just converted it to a charcoal grill, recycleing at it's finest!lol It's raining it's arse off now, I guess were finally getting those April showers to bring on the May flowers ;)

Hope everyone had a great 420!!!!!:) :jump: :headbange :jump: Don :joint:

Last edited:
B

bagseed77

damn don , you do it like me, i like charcoal so much i got the ceramic brickets that look like charcoal to even out my gas grill, but i do have a coal burning grill too, nice set up, i do my potatos without foil and put garlic and rosemary butter on them and its great, i like the crispy skins

etncrew

Don Cotyle said:
It was nice out earlyer so I did some smokeing outside ("pun intended") Did a spicy rub on some chicken and smoked with inderect heat and hickory chips. I also put some sausage and a few baked potatoes on!!! When my gas grill finally quit on me I just converted it to a charcoal grill, recycleing at it's finest!lol It's raining it's arse off now, I guess were finally getting those April showers to bring on the May flowers ;)

Hope everyone had a great 420!!!!!:) :jump: :headbange :jump: Don :joint:
i rock my ribs the same way...i have a propane bbq, and an old propane bbq that i converted into a charcoal rib smoker :) :) props on your skills don

Latest posts

Latest posts