What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

last weekend it was -59 Celsius (-74F for all you americans) with the windchill, right now its -7 and it feels balmy

yikes where are you siberia?
here it is 30 F right now, the coldest it got was 5 F, but this December has been cold after a warm November. Nothing like the -15F in Jan 2004, or the 65 F warm thunderstorms we had a few years ago! I hated that, this December is more to my liking but wish there were bigger snows, we are getting an inch or two at a time frequently, once it was 6 inches. Not far from here they are getting a lot more. I love winter weather! And hate anything that interferes with it! ;)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm tired of this shit already, this IS my last winter here in MN,
I'm fucking done with it, it's now -38F @ my home. My place as
mentioned previously is a log building, several logs have 'popped'
hard like a gunshot when adjusting to the cold, called 'checking'
even logs 50 years old like mine still have moisture/pitch in them.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That sucks S4L

We got some cold temps again now, -11 c of 11f here, quite the change after a few weeks hovering around 32/0

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

yeah, I'll be in CA next winter, I have a motor coach big enough
to live in with my two dogs as well. I'll even score a med card.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Good for you bro, Just make sure it is southern Cali, I get better temps than some of those places

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's about 1:30 and is -33F but will be getting colder,
praise the lord the air's still, it doesn't cut like a knife.

A

arcticsun

*******, Norway
-
Local Time: 9:15 AM CET (GMT +01) — Set My Timezone

Lat/Lon: 69.7° N ****E (Google Map)

Current Conditions

*******, NO (Airport)
Updated: 25 min 40 sec ago -3 °C
Scattered Clouds
Windchill: -9 °C
Humidity: 64%
Dew Point: -9 °C
Wind: 20 km/h / 5.7 m/s from the WSW

Pressure: 999 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 kilometers
UV: 0 out of 16
Clouds: Scattered Clouds 1371 m
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation: 10 m
Rapid Fire Updates:

If it gets any warmer, ill have to move south!

well it's 10F here now with quite a windchill, walked up and down my drive for exercise and by the time I was done I was a popsicle! :D

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
Cold enough to kill my plants. I have new seeds in towels now. I've now moved my cabinet back out of the garage and into the house.

j6p

At 11:30am, -5F/-21C with ~2 feet of snow on the ground. Sunny and calm today; going out for a hike.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cold enough to kill my plants. I have new seeds in towels now. I've now moved my cabinet back out of the garage and into the house.
sorry to hear that mpd

it's now -34F here @ 6:49am, I'm turning to prayer.......

A

arcticsun

wow its fkn cold by you S4L. I remember you freezing your ass off last year too.

Cold front has reached us here aswell. Oslo today -20C, Trondheim -15C. Im up north so at my loc its only like -5C :D Damn we will surely be fucked if the gulf stream stops or moves.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Damn S4L
WE're in the neg temps too, our high today was 2 degree's fahrenheit
sittin in 2 feet'a snow and expecting more to come. cant take this weather much longer ..
But then i look at your situation and realize it Could be worse.. well maybe.. not sure if negative 38 feels that much worse than neg 20..

Congrats on the Cali news, that a winter thing or you plannin on stayin?

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
I had to crank my space heater in my grow room up to 1500watts just to keep the room in the high 70's. I can just hear my power bill going ballistic.

Latest posts

Latest posts