What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mother Arrested After Viral Video Shows Baby Smoking Weed!

hoki2test

Veteran
The 20-year-old mother of the 1-year-old baby seen smoking in a viral video on Facebook has been arrested by Raleigh Police and faces multiple charges. The 10-second video shows the hand of an adult off-screen holding what appears to be a cigarillo to the child's lips. The child then appears to inhale and puff smoke. Lofton was taken to the Wake County Detention Center. The baby has been placed with Wake County Child Protective Services

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e33YZ_xJwMs

shithawk420

Veteran
I remember seeing a dumb couple doing the same with a pipe online.pretty sure they went to jail too.

Good buddy of mine went to prison cause he saw a guy he knew pouring Jack Daniels down an infant's throat so he beat the shit out of him.how's that for justice?

troutman

Seed Whore
Any parent who exposes their baby to drugs deserves what they get. :spank:

Where not talking a teenager here.

hoki2test

Veteran
Any parent who exposes their baby to drugs deserves what they get. :spank:

Where not talking a teenager here.

For sure Brother....It just shocks me how stupid some people are but maybe they had a horrible childhood themselves and the sick things we see in this day and age and because of the internet and social media...Just seems like we are seeing examples like this more and more....SIGN OF THE TIMES?....Or is this the way it has always been even in the days of old and the only diff is now we can actually watch the evil men do....

minds_I

Veteran
smoking with a baby??? they always get the end of the joint all sloppy wet...that's just wrong