What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Granimals from cannarado. Who has grown them? Impressions?

Wendull C.

Veteran
I was gifted a great pheno of granimals and would like to hear what others have to say.

It is on week 3 in my test flower room beside animal and cherry pie. So far it is blowing both away in bud set, size, and if you can believe it, it seems further along than the cherry pie and that is only a 50 day strain.

Who has flowered it out? What do you guys think?

Wendull C.

Veteran
Well fuck it. In 4 weeks i will give a report back in this thread.

These are the first cannarado genetics i have had. No dick ridin, these plants are straight beasts. I have them in a room next to 2 of 3 parents. They are fuckin beasts.

You can tell the stems are getting large to hold some weight.....

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hey Wendull. I had to do a bit of hunting, but I saw it is Animal Cookies x Grape Pie. Nice score! Not much out there on her. From what I have seen and read, the reversered Grape Pie has produced some of the best Cannarado lines. I have run Sundae Driver (Fruity Pebbles x GP) and Blueberry Shortcake (Blueberry x GP), and both produced super frosty plants and very deep grape terps on GP doms. Best of luck!!!

Wendull C.

Veteran
Thanks man. I couldnt find much either but having grown all the parents i took it. It is a fuckin beast.

Wendull C.

Veteran
The flower set on these is cookie nugs with cherry pie size colas. I tried the smoke. This is going to be interesting.

Maybe I will learn to post my first pic.