What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any suggestion for what I need?

Growrhiz

Hey guys, have a good day there,

Basically I would like to start a grow and I've picked out the tent that would suit my needs best as I have limit room so what I picked wouldn't stand out too much.. as you can tell this is new to me.

What I would like to know is what would be the best carbon filter and led for a 50x70x150cm. Ideally (as I'm sure it's the same for everyone) the lower price for a better quility would be better,150-200 Dollars.. if there's anything else I can use also to help the odour that would be great. Sorry if this is covered anywhere I had a quick look but needed more specific to my needs answer.

Thanks for reading!appreciate for any recommend or suggestion :woohoo:

Growrhiz

Hello,just get my Mars COB with Cree chips,everything is okay with the light. I didnt expect that it will be that bright,look forward to try on my seeds…

Growrhiz

Oh,nice suggestion,I will begin in soil .I guess the light should not be needed initially, right?When is the best time to use lights?