What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sushi

Green Squall

I thought I'd resurrect this thread instead of starting a new one.

I had some really good sushi over the weekend and I can't stop thinking about it. I kept it simple with a tuna/cucumber roll and torched squid.

I tend to stay away from spicy tuna rolls, aka the pink slime of the sea. Look it up.

shithawk420

Veteran
I agree with you GS.simple tuna sashimi is good to me.there is a great channel on YouTube you might like called diaries of a master sushi chef I think you would like.he is possibly the best sushi in the world.its very entertaining to me.he slices live lobsters in half and even makes sushi out of a bigmac if you can call it sushi.if I had to pick one food the rest of my life it would be sushi/ sashimi

Bongo Fury

Where I live , they serve you a dish called "the boat" , with ten or twelwe (great boat) different Sushi . I'm not a Sushi lover but somehow we use to eat it , it's good and very nice to see , on a wood boat !

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Every time I see sushi all I can think of are those pics of people's brains full of worms.

Green Squall

Every time I see sushi all I can think of are those pics of people's brains full of worms.

That's about the equivalent Reefer Madness. Your not going to get sick from sushi.

BONGO- I've seen one of those before! I jokingly asked the waitress if you get to keep the boat and she thought I was totally serious ha ha.

Yellowmoon

I really discovered sushi just a coupla years ago, as my diet at home as a teen and later was everything else but exotic or oriental. Sushi is basically what health tastes like. Salmon and wasabi filling does it for us. I defo need to apply variety in the future, however, I totally dig sushay. I guess one could fit cannabutter in there somewhere. ;)

Green Squall

Shichimi Togarashi

Shichimi Togarashi

Also known as Seven Spice.

I just bought a bottle of it online after reading an article. Ingredients include red chili pepper, orange peel, sesame seeds, Japanese pepper, ginger and seaweed. $3.70 free shipping Amazon.

ic
Shichimi-togarashi-featured.jpg

ic