What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seedsman african buzz, swazi skunk, early durban...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just ordered all of these, anyone have any info on any of um? Im lookin for a good african landrace...

Rinse

Veteran
No personal experience, but
From seedsman:
"African Buzz is a variation of the Malawi Gold Seedsman used to offer in previous years. It is a wonderful 100% sativa strain originating in Malawi"

Now Im pretty sure they used to get their Malawi seeds from African seeds co.
So African buzz is an inbred version of it.

Swazi skunk may have also be African seeds Swazi red, and crossed it with sk1.

All 3 look like great strains.

i've just started seedsmans early durban. The beans came in the new packaging, 9/10 germed, got 6 females. i'm not flowering them for a couple of weeks until current grow finishes

:)

Weedninja

I haven't run any of those strains, but I have run his Indian Haze and loved it, so I guess his genetics are pretty legit. I think Elevator Man has an original Malawi Gold thread somewhere.

Dave Coulier

Veteran
I ran the Early Durban over a year ago, and it was a total waste of space. Total Garbage plants. No high whatsoever + some hermies. I wouldn't touch anything from them ever again after growing it.

I wish you the best of luck though.

growhi

i aint grown there strains you mentioned but i can say seedmans is one of the most underrated seed banks out there , maybe its there low price , but there sugar haze is still the most extreme sativa iv ever tried , i think its a Columbian x haze wow !!

there genetics are legit imo

I ran the Early Durban over a year ago, and it was a total waste of space. Total Garbage plants. No high whatsoever + some hermies. I wouldn't touch anything from them ever again after growing it.

I wish you the best of luck though.

Hi DC, same here. no high, lots of seeds. ive still got some of his african buzz, i'll still give them a go, fingers crossed :crazy:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
African Buzz indeed comes from African Seeds Malawi stock as far as I know... as for the other crosses, not sure if they are that worthy.

You can get some Zambian and Ciskey seeds from Tropical Seeds, some other african crosses with Swazi, Durban, Congolese and things like that. Really cool people and really cheap prices. Always offering interesting african genetics.

:)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
BumP! anyone grown out the african buzz? I heard one good review on **********, but no pics or too much info...

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Back in 99-2000 I bought an eighth of Swazi Safari in Hayward Ca. At a little club in back of a little coffee shop.
It was some of the best herb I ever tasted in my life, and it's been a pretty long one. Don't know if it's the Seedsman brand, but that's what they were calling it. I went back to get more it was so good, I usually don'y buy herb.
Tasty, hashy, herby, with a creamy, nutty finish. Just delicious, and a nice buzz.

Donn

Just an idea, for no-high Early Durban - get it tested for other cannabinoids, if it's affordable. South Africans are supposed to be high in THCV, and a mostly-THCV strain might be very interesting to some people.

@ya

BumP! anyone grown out the african buzz? I heard one good review on **********, but no pics or too much info...

Hey good sir, did you ever get a chance to grow those African Buzz seeds, if so could you give an opinion on this strain..Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts