What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Grill Thread.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here was dinner tonight...
4 LB Choice beef tenderloin (Filet Mignon Roast) mesquite smoked for 4 hours to Medium Rare/Rare...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No knife... or teeth necessary!

And for dessert, red velvet cupcake and Ice cream

Green Squall

I had to resurrect this thread as I just ordered a new grill. Behold the Stok Island 2-Burner Gas Grill. It's not too big which I like. Nice and simple. I've heard great things about this company. Anyone have one? Can't wait to use it.

http://www.target.com/p/st-k-island-2-burner-gas-grill/-/A-14007252#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=grill

picture.php

40 day dry aged Porterhouse and Bone-In Ribeye. Local Grass Fed Beef from Western Daughters.

picture.php

Due to the cost of these steaks, I decided to do a reverse sear to make sure they were perfect.

After the initial cook.
picture.php

1 minute high temp sear on each side. Cast Iron skillet in 600 degree Egg.
picture.php

Mainliner

I smoked a brisket for about 14h and this is how it came out of my UDS :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00647.jpg
    DSC00647.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00663.jpg
    DSC00663.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 38
  • a work in progresss.... Painting of the my rendition of the American Legalized it flag
    a work in progresss.... Painting of the my rendition of the American Legalized it flag
    128.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00695.jpg
    DSC00695.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00737.jpg
    DSC00737.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 34

shithawk420

Veteran
Absolutly beutiful.can you share your rub recipe or is it a secret?lol i hope i get to smoke a brisket one day

Mainliner

Absolutly beutiful.can you share your rub recipe or is it a secret?lol i hope i get to smoke a brisket one day

Here you go :

• 5 tablespoons/75 mL paprika
  • 3 tablespoons/45 mL salt
  • 2 tablespoons/30 mL garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons/30 mL onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon/15 mL black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon/15 mL dried parsley
  • 2 teaspoons/10 mL cayenne pepper
  • 2 teaspoons/10 mL ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon/5 mL ground coriander
  • 1 teaspoon/5 mL dried oregano
  • 1/4 teaspoon/1.25 ml hot chili powder

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Some deer ribs,a pitchfork and the outdoor fire . We ate around the arrow hole.
picture.php

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
wood rules..i converted my old grill for half charcoal half gas....worked geat for smoking too....yeehaw...my grill now needs new burners....yeehaw..most of it is stainless

Green Squall

I just bought one of those mini butane stoves for power outages. I like the idea because they are safe to use inside. Anyone have any experience with them? I hear you can buy the butane canisters super cheap at Asian markets.

Latest posts

Latest posts