What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

Bringing the grow along back from the dead. This had to be my favorite thread here at IC before it disappeared. So let's start it up again, and give casey the spotlight she deserves. Too bad we lost all the good info, but we gotta start from somewhere.

Throw up your pics... Seedlings, veggers, footlong buds, males, schmoe clones, whatever it is, as long as there is some casey in it, I wanna see it!

I'll be excited to see all my old friends in here rocking their caseys... I'll be throwing up a pic of my CJ 9 ready to come down in a couple weeks. Forearm size colas, that are fuckin' tastey looking!

Everyone, show me your h3ad! :moon:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cool Moe

Veteran
LouDog, good to see ya back at it. Your garden looks fine fine fine like always. Loves me some Casey Jones.

L

LouDog420

Glad to see some friends popping in Cool Moe. Gotta keep the CJ Grow Along up and going... Too bad I lost all those pics from the last thread, but we'll fill this up soon enough... I've got a CJ at 58 days in atm...

Nice to see the rest of the shots. Great shots from chefro. I've found my girls with a bit of color seem to have a bit more stink to them. You look like you found yourself some winners there!

Vado, looks like your casey is about to blow up! NICE!

Great to have you on the train sto!

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Casey pics LouDog, Vado & Chefro...
I'm a light feeder, but I see I'm not the only one with deficiency issues. Next round (f3's),
more nutes! :)

L

LouDog420

great shots elessar! That looks like a room full of healthy girls...

Here's a shot of 2 of my keeper phenos. From my original pack I had 14 beans, 100% germ, and 9 beautiful ladies!

CJ 5 at 28 days in... She's the purple plant in my first post :tiphat: Stinkin' like some fuel/hawaiian punch. Crazy floppy stems and a medium yielder... Great smell, great smoke...

picture.php

picture.php

CJ 9 at 58 days in... Fat and sticky... More of a floral sweet smell. Definitely the biggest yielder... She got the big flush 1.5 weeks ago. Straight water since then. She should go right around 70 days...

picture.php

picture.php

Just a tribute to head and his great work. Missed the boat on his Wavy gravy drop and am a bit upset about that... But hopefully he starts popping in more again! I've been missing the philosophical insight that comes from grat3ful's head... :tiphat:

Cheers,
LD

Pross

Can we pls get some stats? How tall? How wide? Those are the most important for me as I grow in closets. How is the nute tolerance? Picked up my Wavy Gravy from the post office just today and for some reason I was driving like I stole something rushing home.lol Had to calm my self down, you know how I did that :). Please if you have any info growing her I'd geatly appreciate it.

L

LouDog420

Pross, thanks for stopping by...

I'll give you my quick little synopsis...

My casey goes something like this... Fast grower, can take a moderate/high strength nutes. Still won't show many deficiencies even at a lower strength solution. Cal-mag hog for me in coco... Stretch is 2-3x after the flip. Yield is off the charts as you can tell by my last pic... Tiny little pot, big old buds. Resin coverage and stink are both wonderful and one of the best I've grown.

Buds are fluffy and fat, not little dense beasters, which I think helps to preserve the quality when in jars.

If you can get your hands on her, CJ won't disappoint... I've got her shoved in a 2' wide room and she is right around 5.5 feet. She was ~2.5 feet at the flip....

LD

Pross

Pross, thanks for stopping by...

I'll give you my quick little synopsis...

My casey goes something like this... Fast grower, can take a moderate/high strength nutes. Still won't show many deficiencies even at a lower strength solution. Cal-mag hog for me in coco... Stretch is 2-3x after the flip. Yield is off the charts as you can tell by my last pic... Tiny little pot, big old buds. Resin coverage and stink are both wonderful and one of the best I've grown.

Buds are fluffy and fat, not little dense beasters, which I think helps to preserve the quality when in jars.

If you can get your hands on her, CJ won't disappoint... I've got her shoved in a 2' wide room and she is right around 5.5 feet. She was ~2.5 feet at the flip....

LD
Think I can flip her at a foot tall? closet is only 6' tall?

Last edited:
L

LouDog420

Depending on your pheno, flip at a foot and may end up with a 2-3.5 ft plant

There's always training.

With 6 feet of height and some work, you can grow anything you like in a closet bro!

Cool Moe

Veteran
Just did 3 rips of Casey and had my wife take me up to the DMV to get my drivers license renewed. Stonedest mugshot ever, with little tiny red slits where my eyes are supposed to be. Now if johnny law pulls me over and I'm way baked I'll look just like the guy in the picture.

L

LouDog420

Fantastic shots Stagger! I think it is quite difficult to take a bad picture with casey :tiphat:

LMAO at Cool Moe.
'Excuse me sir, please open your eyes for the picture.'
How come red isn't listed as an eye color??

:moon:

Always thinking ahead :dance013: