What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Kush" bagseed grow

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Oy, hope you saved a bit of pollen, lovely leaves on the super kush, hopefully B1's legacy will survive through his children..

GrassArt

I commend you! Your kush looks amazing. I to am a grower from bagseed, I find it a lot more interesting knowing I'll get an intersting pheno sometimes than something amazing that I just smoked! Just threw these into pots today, hope u dont mind if i post 2 pics of bagseed grows! Hope mine get that frosty as ur JM1!

All the little girls in a row under 4 25W T5's Floros, (some still in clone tub bhind front row).

And lastly, the beast in the closet! Havent updated her shot recently, but this full on sativa is about 1 week into flowering and already smells of peachy heaveans. The bagseed was some simply amazing pineapple strain that was being sold at a ridiculous price. Had to get it! So here she is, absolutely no idea what shes going to turn into!

Well man, hope your harvest goes well! I cant wait till i can get a second room up for males and crossing genetics! So far to go though but I hope to get some pics of this rounds harvest with all these purps and bigbuds! May ur kush be tasty!

GrassArt

ScatMan

Wow everything looks amazing keep up the great work with the project and your sweet looking kush. Those seeds would be a blast to grow out!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Damn dude, i just read through the whole thread, and all the haters comments haha.

Great setup, congrats on your grow! Keep up with the pics!

ArcticBlast

GDB

I welcome all kind comments (buds too) and anyone else's pictures.

ixnay007: I've got some pollen and sacks still in the freezer, so we'll keep our fingers crossed. I'm really not worried because we're acquiring some BS#2 and ST#3 genetics. There will be no problem finding a better group of dads in that selection thanks to work already done by steve and dj. We will also have some F2s that are between the B1 and B3 (this will yield some nice results).

grassart: Just keep smoking bro your on the right path. Keep those bitches going if you've got a thread I will check it out, if not start one.

scatman: I'll see what I can get over to the bay before too long. if you are interested I will shoot you a pm.

arcticblast: The damn haters are everywhere, even on the weed forums, like we don't have enough stress from the man as it is. Not like it matters though :) I'll take a pic of some hash I'm chiefing atm.

GDB

Back by dope demand...

Back by dope demand...

One of my lovely kush girls at day 30 (from switch) - the smoke at day 60 is pure quality these are going a full 70!

GDB

Here we have a lower branch off a 60 day harvested Kush mom (taken for testing). There are about 10-15 of these little bud sites all of which were covered in some nasty Indica pollen.

The plant showed very Indica dominant traits from a true P1 stock yielding an amazing F1 (almost IBL quality - truthfully). You should have seen how thick and yellow the pollen was as well as the density of the sacks. One of my favorite traits of this cross is the "prehistoric" leaf look. What I like to call the "webbed" trait where the leaf tips all touch at the base and curl together (sometimes over/underlaping) which is definitely a recessive trait and to show dominance in a cross is good.

Now I would like to point out a few things.. first this male is not the male from above where the original top half of the kush was seeded by another more sativa looking individual (these are the B crosses). This male was used to hit the bottom half of this and my haze and comes from the P series.

These gals also had a nice little covering on some of the lower branches so we're really in for the long haul here people. I'm going for that skunky lemon hash menthol kush flavor and punch if you know whats up. And I have all the candidates to procure this from as well as a few hidden gems/secrets. :dueling:

Keepin' it real and you should too!

Jah bless!

GDB

It looks like we will have to order some bubble bags, the Kush is giving off some amazing finger hash.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow GDB, I've been keeping an eye on this thread for quite sometime and just thought I'd pop in and pay my respects. Great photos mate, I'm loving the Kush shots.

(here's my cured kush from my last grow)

ixnay007

Veteran
Beautiful photos as always, nice to see a whole garden shot too.

GDB

Sammet: is that the DP master kush? Your nugs look alot like what I get from a friend who has his own "kush" strain. I was lucky enough to get a single seed out of a quarter, so this appears to be a possible S1. My favorite quality of this strain is the taste is almost pure menthol and it grows dense - so definitely a "kush" hybrid or even possibly misnamed by the original grower/dealers.

ixnay007: whut it dew! that is just one of three beautiful gardens bro. I've gotta keep a fresh supply in hand if you know what I mean. I'd really like for you to test some of these genetics out so hit me up.

GDB

Back once again it's the renegade master! :rasta:

Too bad the neem oil killed all my pests, this ladybug won't be making it for much longer without food.

The Kush showing some growth during stretch. She is most likely an S1 after growing and smoking her - shes damn near identical to the original product (can we say MENTHOL!!!)

Shot of some clones we're flowering out

End result basically :asskick: stuff that puts you on your ASS even with a few days dry (no menthol taste without cure)

nuff said! :muahaha:

ixnay007

Veteran
Default damager, power to the people!

Great to see you back, what's the fishing line for?

Give my regards to the ladybugs.. and to the other fine ladies :)

GDB

I use the fishing line to keep the buds growing up and near the main stalk of the plant. These kush just shoot nugs everywhere which causes some of the lower nugs to get dirt on them. Definitely some heavy resins on these plants!

GDB

With the ill behavior with the ill behavior..

IF you notice they are different looking that is because both are on different fertilizer regimen. Funny how one plant can produce such different looking/forming buds, I love variety.

:rasta: