What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it common for leaves to look like this

I just watered with a 10% run off. I'm using a peat moss with vermiculite
20190707_202827.jpg
20190707_202819.jpg
gandalf
20190707_202748.jpg

G

Grower369

not if the pot is to big or dosent have roots to take water up

TnTLabs

the roots arent established in the whole pot, you are watering too much, and never wait till its completely dry... every 3 days +/- in summer every 2.. id water with half the amount next time, and do it in 2 steps, half slowly around the sides, going inwards, then after 1-2 hrs the other half.. IF needed..... pick up the pot and see how heavy it is and compare with a dry pot... 10% runoff is when roots are established in COCO... in soil that could still be too much!

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
... I would go a step further. When I transplant to final pot, I only water the periphery. The entire pot will level its moistness and transfer that to the root plug as well. We want our roots to search for water. That is what makes 'em grow.