What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super sedating strains for quiting Heroin

Happy Times

Not sure about the quitting heroin aspect, but I found one pheno of GDP I tried very sedating. Maybe Herijuana too? Some other that come to mind are Black Domina, Bubba Kush

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
guy is just asking for strain suggestions not councelling

That's beening a smart ass, which is disrespectful. And I don't gotta earn nothing, you've got like 10 pics. I've been around along time, and the way you came off toward me I don't put up with. It's ridiculous I've gotta point this out, you know what you did. It's ridiculous I even gotta address this, That's my issue, plain and simple. There wasn't any need for those comments. I don't treat people disrespectful, it's got nothing to do with earning shit. There's a courtesy most humans have to treat others like they wanna be treated. So whatever, I can be a dick.

And welcome back friend, the icmag is a great place.

REALPOTency

Veteran
i test ogkb x omg from bodhi, is pure couch lock sleep dream
meybe with more cowbell remix (ogkb x 88G13HP) you can found similar phenos
good luck

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Baffles me why anyone would even try such an addictive drug :(

Life is infinitely variable. As you grow older, your experiences may one day include awareness along these lines. Fascinating how simple life appears, yet how amazingly, infinitely complex it actually is.

Everything is relative to your own limited pool of experience. :)

motarebel does a juana cbd, which is 30%+ cbd cannatonic x herijuana which in turn puts out 1:1 cbd to thc ratios. i plan on searching a couple packs for that nighttime cbd meds, sounds like the perfect choice

kaochiu

Veteran
...to think some specific weed strain is gonna help pull you out of a significant heroin habit is naive at best.

I would like to point out to potential heroin quitters that cannabis does nothing to help with the withdrawal symptoms, so, talking about brands can be misleading. I love to highlight every potential benefit of cannabis, but giving it properties it doesn't have only mines credibility and therefore ammunition to the cannahaters.
Another thing is someone who has been through a withdrawal proccess can find cannabis a good companion, but thinking of it as an alternative to heroin only avoids the basic problem, which is addiction. Relapse guaranteed.
The cold turkey seldom lasts a whole week. There's this talk of kratom or ibogaine, but never seen anybody using it so I cannot say. One thing the doc won't prescribe and I did see useful to avoid the withdrawal symptoms is raw opium, (eaten in decreasing doses, once a day for five days starting day 2 since the last dose).
Addiction is an illness in itself. Addiction to heroin is an illness worsened by the use of heroin. Plenty heroin victims have been in and out of rehab centres.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
opium addiction its more hard to remove to heroin addiction for the my experience.....after some months with 2 grams a days of opium i ve do 20 days of methadone decreasing...afetr 2 years with 2 or 3 grams a day of heroin with 10 days of methadone near zero withdrawl symptoms...again 10 or 15 days with difficult to sleep but i can go to work and make a normal life...sometimes the head comeback to the shit: 4/6 months i guess how i was foolish to delete time with this shit

CannaZen

delete time yeah sometimes you need to take the blade and turn it inwards bud, its twisted fate. I want to believe. :) That makes me feel more alive, sometimes you find its all there. I gotta quit the cigs bro. oh m g they say its the worst. going with the ebb n flow gotta vomit it will free your soul, DMT? mushrooms help with social acceptance (scientifically proven) increases neurogenesis and peripheral nerve strength. You know them central nervous system depressants too bro.

Not schizophrenic in here but you gotta remember your higher being true self. I were murdered and now am dream that i am awake. Spice is the mind killer. Your welcome to stay at my place. ahahaha :) always. The cycle repeats its broke the coden.

anyhow i have diabetes and my leg is dien. I know its so sad.

Catch you on the 120.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6YvPGCyAdg

Last edited:

CimbaKat

Mephisto genetics Chemdogging is very narcotic if you feel as though you need that type of relief. Grows easy and produces huge Kush like buds. Incredible chemmy piss funk dank stank and intense taste that lingers and matches the odor. Great for pain relief and it's an auto so you get get meds faster..

I don't know if it's been mentioned but kratom is supposed to be of great help to quit opiate based drugs. If it has been mentioned already it deserves another!:biggrin:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Baffles me why anyone would even try such an addictive drug :(

Most people I've discovered started off with scripts from a doc for heavy narcotics due to surgery or pain from injuries, then got cut off. Forcing them into the black market just to feel a sense of normalcy which spirals out of control and full blown junky status because of no quality control.

Strains heavy in Myrcene is supposedly what helps opiate addicts.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Most people I've discovered started off with scripts from a doc for heavy narcotics due to surgery or pain from injuries, then got cut off. Forcing them into the black market just to feel a sense of normalcy which spirals out of control and full blown junky status because of no quality control.

Strains heavy in Myrcene is supposedly what helps opiate addicts.
Its not an argument.. I lost 4 friends to smack who were after the ultimate high.. They found it eventually :(

clearheaded

as others said herijuana or other petrolia headstash . X. tranqail elephantizer, black domina, bubba kush. 88g13/HP

edibles is more the way to go and there is evidence for this. they have a program in VAN to help addicts with edibles. some kratom! compared to percocets not going to get u where h does however they say knocks out major discomfort sniffles aches shits irritation. with little cannabis and edibles kratom should help get over the first 7-10 days. just dont overdo the kratom as high doses make u sick and not the blissed out sick lol. but if done in reasonable doses def will help symptoms. eat right and get as much heavy workouts you can even loong brisk walk, occupy ur day!

Chimera's Schnazzleberry and Mental Floss, if you can find them, are supposed to be fairly narcotic in effect, although I realize this isn't the only objective the OP has to worry about, coming off the hard stuff. Hope your friend makes it back to the land of the living, cuz.