What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best place to visit, largest selection clones.

Hydro8

KL usually has some nice clones, but prices are high and the service sucks.. A meth head cashier tried to short change me last time I was in there. They have shot up their prices to $50. a clone, I won't support that kind of price hike/greed.

Other places, clone store & la conte sell high volumes of clones they are usually poorly rooted and sketchy looking. But if you are willing to take in a abused child and quarantine it ? they do have good selection and decent prices.

The best luck I have had is connecting with small growers or sellers on Craigslist.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
KL usually has some nice clones, but prices are high and the service sucks.. A meth head cashier tried to short change me last time I was in there. They have shot up their prices to $50. a clone, I won't support that kind of price hike/greed.

Other places, clone store & la conte sell high volumes of clones they are usually poorly rooted and sketchy looking. But if you are willing to take in a abused child and quarantine it ? they do have good selection and decent prices.

The best luck I have had is connecting with small growers or sellers on Craigslist.

I do not buy clones anymore. Not worth it. But $50 for a new strain does not sound bad. How many seeds would you have to purchase and grow out to find something as nice? I have no idea what they have but I would way rather pay $50 or more for something nice than $5 on something questionable.

Hydro8

I do not buy clones anymore. Not worth it. But $50 for a new strain does not sound bad. How many seeds would you have to purchase and grow out to find something as nice? I have no idea what they have but I would way rather pay $50 or more for something nice than $5 on something questionable.

Here in Denver their are a lot of people selling clones, most other places the going rate is $10-$20. So at more then 2x market rate ? it is a pass for me.

Many of the clones here in Denver are hand chosen phenos with magic qualities so they are worth while but.. market rate, lots of people have a clone station with lots of homeless clones sitting around. I have actually bought a decent amount of genetics that originated from KL from private growers for free to a 1/3 of the price.

Also when dealing with private sellers you will pay 20% less due to not paying the taxes.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Natural Selections was selling clones for a bit but the grow is currently relocating- clones might not be immediately available. Decent price and clean. I just got a few from them a couple weeks ago. GTH, Tahoe and Pura Vida are recommended.

blowingupjake

Bumping this up to ask if any of you Colorado neighbors happen to know of a spot with legitimate OG clones.
I’ve got 3 from private growers and 3 NOT OG plants is all I had to show for it.

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Go to stainly, and have clones sent to wherever. I did it 2x now. You can find stuff you will hardly find anywhere.

I bought a Chem91 Sk VA clone 3.5 weeks ago, and a Dominion Local Skunk clone 2 months ago

One love elite clones..Chem91 Skunk Va cut. Aint cheap though. More than worth it to me. I would have paid 2x. I never thought Id see it for sale.
attachment.php

View image in gallery

Attachments

• 07DC6D8F-E677-4B63-9EC8-21B46B2FA068 (2).jpg
    07DC6D8F-E677-4B63-9EC8-21B46B2FA068 (2).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 68939C75-827E-49C6-9BA1-89A6E426F2DF.jpg
    68939C75-827E-49C6-9BA1-89A6E426F2DF.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts