What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Im torn between three CBD strains to grow

Hello.

Fist off I suffer from schizophrenia and have done for the past 12 yrs. I dont hear voices, but i am paranoid out in public 95% of the time (my heart uncontrollably races and i used to think everyone in the world was watching me and could see me in their mind, even when i was alone)
There a 3 types of schizophrenia, mine is paranoid schizophrenia.

Anway. The last year i have done extensive research on CBD, and in 1 report cbd was more affective than amiphiside in treating schizophrenia. Therefore, being human, i feel i want to try cbd (cannabidiol). Yes ive smoked weed most my life, but im not sociable on it and get paranoid unless im alone by myself. Im not very sociable anyway, even when i dont smoke, its from the schizophrenia, it makes me a bit of a loner, even though i used to be very outgoing and popular. The weed ive always smoked has come from the streets and is almost aways high in THC with little to no CBD. I never knew about CBD in my past grows, but now i feel i should grow again and try some CBD strains, literally for healths sake.

Ive tried hemp CBD (Cibdex) and unfortunately it didnt really do much, but thats from hemp not marijuana...Im hoping marijuana will pack a bigger punch.

Im a happy person by the way, i love life.

Anyways...

These are the 3 CBD strains ive come across>

1) CBD Yummy feminized

2) CBD Shark feminized

3) CBD Critical Mass feminized

Can anybody help me decide. Im a fairly decent grower as well.

Thank you in advance

burmese

try some autoflowers too, they have too a lot of cbd, last time i smoked my harvest outdoor mix of aqutoflowering strains i almost quit smoking cannabis because smoked this autos for 2 weeks //many friends // make me more at peace and harmony //i think it was good amount of cbd plus thc.
but you know i rather smoke for my health problems than agreessive Commercial pain killers and,,,.