What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x PCK

Texicwaste666

Malawi x PCK Standard

Malawi x PCK Standard

Hi Dubi,
I plan to grow a bunch of plants outside in my greenhouse with a 4mx3m grow area. I am using coco and smart pots, and for that area, was wondering if I should grow fewer plants in bigger pots for a better yield or should I grow more plants in smaller pots? Also I was thinking, should I throw in some of my Chem 91 males for aroma and added zing or stay with just MPCK standards? I am at about 45 degrees in Michigan USA. Also, do you suggest any particular fertilizers ( I've been using House and Garden) that this strain likes? We usually frost here by the last week of Oct. i expect my beans by 4/20, and have them in the coco outside before May 1st. any and all advice tips and tricks are extremely helpful and appreciated.

picture.php

About to start flowering this one as soon as I get some roots on my cutting. Great fat stems. I'll bump it up to 9 gallon pot for flower.

OnceUpon

super sturdy plants, easy to grow, huge buds, nice resin production, very potent, tasty hashy smoke. pretty purple colors. super easy to trim.
mine didnt have the berry people are getting. so im assuming i got a malawi dominant pheno. hint of lemon. nearly no smell. and bud were looser than most. high is a bit tense and overpowering (as in the description). find myself reaching for the happier tikal when its around. but enjoying this one very much tonight!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got 4 or 5 seedlings of the standard jus popped up, lookin forward to runnin this strain again!

Mephorius

day 67 of 12/12

day 67 of 12/12

hey guys,

just another quick update on my Malawi x PCK.
I give them 7 more days and I'm going to chop them next saturday, so that they flowered for 74 days then.

Stay tuned for more =D

Attachments

• 06_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    06_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 05_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    05_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 04_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    04_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 02_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    02_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 01_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    01_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 54

Mephorius

as always there are a few more pics to go...

Keep in mind I just use 90W of LEDs (including the driver, so it's 90W total from the wall!). It looks very promising so far
and I can't wait for the harvest and the final dry weight.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• 10_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    10_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 09_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    09_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 08_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    08_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 07_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    07_MPCK_BT67.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 29

psyphish

Veteran
as always there are a few more pics to go...

Keep in mind I just use 90W of LEDs (including the driver, so it's 90W total from the wall!). It looks very promising so far
and I can't wait for the harvest and the final dry weight.

:tiphat:

How long have you been flushing?

rlsmooth

Wow, great looking plants. At first I was looking if the nuggets have powdery mildew, but nope, so freaking resinous.. nice job :p

Latest posts

Latest posts