What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD flowers

ECtraveler

Veteran
I've noticed there's yet a CBD picture thread so I decided it was time to make one. Feel free to share your CBD related shots; the title says flowers but anything CBD related is welcome.

This is the only clone only shot I got at the moment as my laptop crashed a couple months back
ACDC(20:1) bottom nug
picture.php

Cookietonic (Cannatonic x Black Lemon Cookies). This ended up testing at 13.3%CBD,6.46%THC with a slight coffee flavor
picture.php

Band-Aide(#5)/ GG#4 x Toci midway through 1st round of testing. Early leaf lab test came back with a 5:2 THC;CBD ratio on this and 3 other girls with another registering pure THC.
picture.php

ECtraveler

Veteran
Beautiful buds there TjO and an especially impressive job with the Harlequin. Better than I've ever done with her.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I'm not asking for cuts, but I'm curious if anyone has ever come across any high cbd stuff in non med states?...like Texas?
These all look great guys! I so wish i could get a confirmed high cbd cut. I don't think any of my friends would really be interested, but I'm a light weight in my old age, and the medicinal properties of the cbd are exactly what I need.

Great idea EC! Oh man, the band aide looks insane!! How accurate do you think ELT is? Ive been told the numbers change cycle to cycle, grower to grower and day # from people who test for cbd. Personally havent done it. Have you experienced anything like that?

ECtraveler

Veteran
Nice male. What are you going to cross him with?

This is the current male I'm working with. He's an EMT (ACDC x Canna-tsu) with a CBD:THC profile of 5:2 that's about to pollinate 2 females with 2:1 CBD:THC profiles in hopes of f2s with a super high ratio similar to ACDC.
picture.php

And a pic one of the females he's pollinating from her last run. Her flavor was reminiscent of watermelon
picture.php

theJointedOne

Veteran
Nice male. What are you going to cross him with?

This is the current male I'm working with. He's an EMT (ACDC x Canna-tsu) with a CBD:THC profile of 5:2 that's about to pollinate 2 females with 2:1 CBD:THC profiles in hopes of f2s with a super high ratio similar to ACDC.
View Image

And a pic one of the females he's pollinating from her last run. Her flavor was reminiscent of watermelon
View Image

excellent

Corsaire

Veteran
Man, these last pics are awesome... the Cannatonic Perkins cut seems to be a killer... :)

@ECtraveler => you made some very interesting crosses bro, nice job, and your EMT male is beautiful... ;)

Betterhaff

Veteran
@ Huel, did you pollinate that Perkins cut bud or is it what looks to be seeds are just swollen calyxes? If so it will interesting to hear the results.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I guess I'm gonna order a pack of cannatonic, and just hope I can figure out how to have it tested later. In what states can anyone have flowers tested? I think Colorado just stopped allowing labs to test for the consumer. Is there a place that a person could have flowers tested without needing an in state Rx?

Huel Perkins

Veteran
@ Huel, did you pollinate that Perkins cut bud or is it what looks to be seeds are just swollen calyxes? If so it will interesting to hear the results.

None of those buds pictured are pollinated, they are probably from 2-3 different grows so they can look a little different.

I have however pollinated her with Tangerine Kush but didn't take pics of that plant. No results on the cross yet, a handful of Michigan caregivers are growing the seeds right now but they are all still in veg at the moment...

ECtraveler

Veteran
Band-Aide #2 - GG#4 x Toci
picture.php

Gabby's Gift - Toci(ACDC x Xena) x EMT(ACDC x Canna-Tsu)
picture.php

Tabula Rasa - Harlequin x Toci
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts