What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucky Charms - smoke report in real time

I grew out 2 LCs, both White leaning, and chopped one at 58 days and one at 70 days. This is clearly a 70 day strain and the difference is significant. I just now smoked 70 day for first time. It's been in jars for 5 weeks. I loaded one hit on bong and it took me two pulls to clear it. I am stoned to the bone.

Bag Appeal: 9.5 - this stuff sparkles and is stupid sticky.

Bud Structure: 8 - the buds are tight and trim up largish. Pic of bud I'm hitting on now. Notice pinched top.

Aroma: 9.5 - It ended up smelling like brown sugar. There are subtle hints of the OG funk but that funk has been consumed by a sweet earthy bouquet that is refreshingly different from all the "pine sol" strains currently in vogue. I just crushed some of the bud and took a whiff. There are distinct layers of aroma. The top layer hits the nostrils like a fine mist of creme brûlée that then sifts through a bed of light roasted coffee beans finally producing a single drop of rocket fuel.

I actually didn't intend to keep this strain because it was given off the pine sol scent via stem rubbing through most of flower and I have Ogs. I am glad I took cuts.

Taste: 7.0 - I found the taste to be more dominated by the earthy tones as compared to its aroma, which is more sweet.

Potency: 9.0 - I am still, after 1.25 hours, very stoned. That was from one bong load.

Type of High: 80% cerebral 20% body I am feeling shift to body and contemplating couch. Prior, while typing this on my phone, I was diverted into a trail map, a microscope, cleaned my shades, tested my pool and rather than couch I think I will head to Victoria Secret for the Wife.

Sorry for the abrupt conclusion. Shout out to Bodhi and crew for making it happen. Peace!

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Potency: 9.0 - I am still, after 1.25 hours, very stoned. That was from one bong load.

Type of High: 80% cerebral 20% body I am feeling shift to body and contemplating couch. Prior, while typing this on my phone, I was diverted into a trail map, a microscope, cleaned my shades, tested my pool and rather than couch I think I will head to Victoria Secret for the Wife.

I don't know much about the white- whether it's an indica couchlock strain or what- but I do like the sativa side of this strain. Green Crack is such a great buzz with euphoria and focus, really good. And I believe Tres Dawg(?), the other half of the mostly sativa parentage is probably great for offering some potential diversity if you grow large numbers of this plant. It does me personally little good to be couchlocked but I love plants that increase focus and clarity.

Anyone know where The White actually came from and what kind of strain it is? I know the pics I've seen are simply amazing.

This strain could make some really good budder/wax I bet. Awesome.

Re: OG. I am not clear on whether a prototype OG is a sat or indica dom. I read reviews listing it both ways. I have found a fairly even split in OG mixes I have grown. The effect of Lucky Charms pheno grew leaned sativa but finished indica. It does not produce clarity of thought so much as thought generally. The high is actually very similar to a peppery version of Jack Herer I have grown.

Bmac1

Veteran
Nice report. I have some of these in the vault and am looking forward to popping them.

oh sweet charms!

oh sweet charms!

After reading this, I cant wait for mine to get into flower even more. Only problem is, the two that I have haven't show what sex they want to be. Think its time to just take cuttings and throw em in and hope for the best. Is lucky charms supposed to be fruity at all or just sweet marshmallow goodness?

Smoked Lucky Charms this whole year and loved it. I had at least 8 other choices on hand and kept grabbing the Lucky Charms jar every time.

paper thorn

Veteran
sounds great, but what's all this brand name stealing of products of companies.
gsc, gg, lc...
I guess it's easier than making up a name?

Latest posts

Latest posts