BOG's Sour Bubble

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Grower: BOG.

My camera does not do justice.

This is actually bog's sour bubble. I went to the cannabis cup in San Francisco and he had a booth. I couldn't resist getting some herb, and seeds.

Potency/ high 9.5. the high was a perfect euphoria. No paranoia. Made me laugh at comedy I've heard 100 times. Made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Taste. 10. The initial taste is heavy on the bubblegum. Not like new overly sweet bubble gum, but that old kind. A little pink cylinder, coated in sugar, in the paper wrapper with the ends twisted. The sour was more on the exhale for me. The last hit in the bowl was juicy sour. This stuff would be great in a joint too.

Smell: 10. Sour bubble gum, and Kush all the way. Just delightful!

Medical effect. 9 woke up with a stomach ache. This knocked it out fast. Also I have a hurt hand and it was fairly effective at helping with the swelling.

Bag appeal: 10. Solid super frosty nugs, that smell like sour bubble gum Kush.

Overall. 9.8 Definitely some of finest herb out there. Honored to have smoked it. I really had to try hard to get my self to cough. The stuff goes down so smooth, and does not burn my throat at all even after dabs.

My recommendation is pick up some bog seeds if you can. It was great to meet him. The man is a genuinely nice guy and very passionate about his cannabis breeding. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Thank you. Sour Bubble is a fine indica.

Any idea what version of SB this is? I don't even know where BOG is with this strain these days but I remember reading the sentiments that Bx4 was fantastic.

Sadly the only sample I've had that was good was from a trip to Sacto. Every batch I've seen in LA area was really poorly grown.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a ten pack of bog bubble seeds. Can't wait to do a grow diary on that one.

the gnome

Veteran
nice write up hash
my 1st indoor rodeo was with BOG gear and Sour bubble was at the top-o-the list
from lurking @OG in the day.

you can't go wrong with any of Bogs gear,
sour lifesaver is imho a nice 2nd runner up to SB

Go Bog!:joint:

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Nice report, Hash. Im sitting on a pack of Sour Bubble Clarence kindly included with the Gypsy benefit auction a while back. Taking a break right now during the peak heat of the summer but plan on starting them for my next grow in a month or so.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Nice report, some tasty lookin meatbawlz up there.

Got 16 of em in cups...It's gon' B gud. :biggrin:

there goes edro

Veteran
Great report Hash!!! Germing some SB very soon. Reading all these excellent reports have me super excited about finally popping some BOG gear!!!!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I jumped on that train long ago.......underrated/underhyped strain...made lots of seeds and a few crosses....got some going now...I actually didn't like it first round and some med friends convinced me to keep it cause they loved it...I worked with it a whole lot an dialed it in...now its a garden mandatory strain ...lol...the lower yield can be overcome on a yearly basis if you pick the right early mom... I get the extra croppage.......wait till you make hash an oil with it.....when I moved to my new spot I brought 38 grams of hash made with it...12 months and I still got about 2 grams.....yeeeeeeehaaaawwwww...think I will smoke some now....YOU DA MAN BOG...this stuff can compete with anything out there in the indy category.. I got 2 of the bx seeds think they are bx 3,4 ...

Latest posts

Latest posts