What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

alaskinds 2006 Mendo outdoor

G

wow looks like you got your hands full, what's that mix your using? how are you irrigating everything?

alaskind

The first shot of an individual is O.G Kush, next is a Bubba. Im also growing Orient Express, Ice, Bwananna, G-13XBlueberry sativa and a cut from Oregon called Elvis.

G

Very very nice. I will keep an eye on this. The OG will get HUGE. So much about it being a low yeilder.

I love your holes, are they lined with tires.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
man, your going to have some really large girls in coming month's. i must know how big are your holes?

good luck on your season.

G

Thats a hell of a nice plot you have there, wish mine were as nice. Good luck on this season. Oh have you ever had any mold problems with Bubba outdoors, Im sure youre conditions are pretty idea but hows the humidity late season there? Its very humid here dont want mine to rot. peace, enjoy.

teh_piper

I'm curious, in your last post, first pic, what are the poles/canes for?

Nice setup by the way and good luck

alaskind

Kuh, it looks like OG will be a good sized plant,and you can never have to much OG...,my holes are not lined with anything other than the native soil/clay.

Smoketeer I have holes that are about a meter deep x 1.5 meters across with a tap root hole that extend 3 feet further down . Using coir/sunshine soil mix adding organic ammendments, feeding using Advance Nutriants heavy Harvest. Add a foiliar feeding program by Dutch Masters and plenty of Cali sunshine.....

Inline six I dont expect much problems with humidity here as this climate will support long maturing sativas...and Bubba isnt all that slow to mature.

Teh piper.. The bamboo poles are good for protection from stray water hoses bieng pulled past the hole...and they are good tie points for the lower branches later in the season....

G

cool, yea my season can flower till late november with little problems, it has no longer than 14 hour days all year long and will have 75 degree days in dec sometimes. Only thing is it comes with very high humidity most of the year, near tropical climate really. Anyhow nice work with your plot, took a lot of labor and gave me some ideas for next year, enjoy. peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
That's a pretty serious grow! You're growing in a similar climate to mine with the humidity and hours of light n all. I'll be watching...I only have two white rhinos going and 3-4 pure indian sativas i haven't seen in months..

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking sweet! i love outdoor cali grows. those kushes are gonna blow up, kush + california sun = winning combo

O

OG Royal Grower

damn looking good how have your results been growing in the ground. im stuck with pots as im always moving around... here is a bump of "Karma"