What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snypette

Veteran
I just googled Louis Wain's cat paintings and LOL. yeah that guy liked cats!

Today i ventured back into civilization to get some supplies. As i was driving i saw something out of the corner of my eye and braked and bambi shot out in front of my car legit inches from the nose just as i came to a stop. That was the closest I have ever been to a deer and wow. amazing animals

& I got a dunkin donuts coffee.. what a treat! LOL! It has probably been 2 weeks since i have had one. That's another thing about being on the farm.. i save so much money not buying those daily things like coffee. $2 per x 7 days a week= $14 x 4 weeks per month =$56 x 12 months a year= $672 spent a year on one small DD coffee per day. Sacrifices are so worth it :)

time to put on some upbeat tracks to work to. nutes and velcro doors, woop!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ummmm,you dont happen to have a sister do you? lol

keep on rockin it snypette,this site is a total sausage fest,we need more grow gals to show they have balls too!

Snypette

Veteran
I have been at the farm for 2 solid weeks and tomorrow I am taking off for a few days now that the harvesting is done! You don't see other people at the farm (obviously) and trips out are few. Too much work, and the ride to real stores is long. I also have no phone here. So I am pumped to go reek some havoc in the city with my ladies.. and see people!!:D

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I would give ya props but you were Adidas ..sorry:biggrin:

Joking you got game girl..you can sure hold you head up high with buds like that,,you put a lot to shame with your dedication and knowledge

K+

Keep it green
Highlander

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I have been at the farm for 2 solid weeks and tomorrow I am taking off for a few days now that the harvesting is done! You don't see other people at the farm (obviously) and trips out are few. Too much work, and the ride to real stores is long. I also have no phone here. So I am pumped to go reek some havoc in the city with my ladies.. and see people!!:D

I feel that, i just put in 2 weeks solo at the farm. same shit, no people, no stores. at least i have a phone :woohoo: Anyway i take time off every couple weeks, usually go to santa cruz. After a couple weeks alone it feels great to rejoin civilization, even just for a couple days. I mean, we can't all be Henry David Thoreau haha
Thoreaus_quote_near_his_cabin_site,_Walden_Pond.jpg

Snypette

Veteran
I would give ya props but you were Adidas ..sorry:biggrin:

Joking you got game girl..you can sure hold you head up high with buds like that,,you put a lot to shame with your dedication and knowledge

K+

Keep it green
Highlander

hahaha well I must tell you...: I was never adidas!! get it? :D

I feel that, i just put in 2 weeks solo at the farm. same shit, no people, no stores. at least i have a phone :woohoo: Anyway i take time off every couple weeks, usually go to santa cruz. After a couple weeks alone it feels great to rejoin civilization, even just for a couple days. I mean, we can't all be Henry David Thoreau haha
View Image

Yeah it can be tough being in the middle of no where.. but it beats the city! the city just surrounds you and suffocates you with fakeness and ways to spend your money. Don't get me wrong I enjoy being there but it gets old for me and i actually want to be at the farm after a while :D

Snypette

Veteran
lol,if you have one with a husband with a 4wd pickup and a bunch of expensive mountain bikes tell her to divorce him and take it all and she can be my future ex wife!:biggrin:

naw none of the sort. only one with a bunch of 4 wheelers, camping gear, and a boat. LOL

Snypette

Veteran
well i have a bunch of great pics and no way to get them online as i left snype the mac :/ just rolled up a fat j of some motorbreath #7 :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well at least you had a back up plan! i tried to go have fun today but the bikes didnt cooperate....i think my main bike GiGi got jealous because i just got the cute new bike some new shoes and got her all dressed up to go out to nice places and she said no way mister,im here everyday hauling the groceries and doing the laundry,you better put that tarty new bike away and show me some lovin!

wait.....what thread am i in?....i appear to be babbling again,good bonghit!

Mister_D

Veteran
Great food, buds, and people, seems like my kind of spot :biggrin:.

:respect: for keeping the passion in your work snypette. That's a rare quality in this day and age. The quote in my sig, though a bit crude, I feel sums it up nicely.

Snypette

Veteran
haha ufs i have a four wheeler thats been collecting dust for the past few years. gotta get her to the farm!

thanks misterD :) and i think your quote sums it up perfectly. i have spoken similar words many times, with the swears ;)

supermanlives

Veteran
I have had horrible luck with blondes, even fake ones. brunettes fo life.... I see roots babe. nice legs tho no cottage cheese showin

Status
Not open for further replies.