What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anti's MicroStealth Cab 4000 (The PL-L adventure!)

Voidling

Interesting design. I can't answer on the lights, but I'd love to hear what others have to say and see your build and grow if you give it a try.

Tilt

Bump
Have you finalized your plans yet and started building?
I spend more time reading icmag than growing or building my next project. I love this place but sometimes I dont get shit done because of it.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Bump
Have you finalized your plans yet and started building?
I spend more time reading icmag than growing or building my next project. I love this place but sometimes I dont get shit done because of it.

Here's the sitch. I was gearing up to build this cab for my current address. (Smallish apartment with neighbors sharing walls.)

I'm currently looking at houses.

I'm holding off on construction to see how the house hunt progresses.

If I get a house, I will likely do something entirely different. (I.e. build a vert room.)

If I don't get the house, or it's going to take a long time to get it, then I will go ahead with this idea.

Tilt

It is a good time to buy alot of good deals. If you are trying to get a short sale or bank owned property it is a pain in the ass. Getting prequalified with a good lender helps. The government has a first time home buyers class 8 hours long. Finish the course and you can get $4600.00 in down payment assistance that you don't have to repay. They also point you in the direction of grants to help too. I know Im offering unsolicited advice that you might already know about but I like to help. Good luck.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Awesome that you make helpful suggestions. We're already qualified on the loan. Best house deal we found IS a short sale, so I'm exploring other options because that could take months and months to NOT go through...

Not first time buyers, just haven't been in a situation where buying was a good option until recently.

I'd never bitch about your input in one of my threads, homie.

(I'm also not the stay-on-topic police.)

Tilt

If it has been more than three years since you owned a home you can qualify as a first time home buyer.

Lorien

It is a good time to buy alot of good deals. If you are trying to get a short sale or bank owned property it is a pain in the ass. Getting prequalified with a good lender helps. The government has a first time home buyers class 8 hours long. Finish the course and you can get $4600.00 in down payment assistance that you don't have to repay. They also point you in the direction of grants to help too. I know Im offering unsolicited advice that you might already know about but I like to help. Good luck.
WOW where do i sign up? Thanks so much for the info. How did this turn out? i was hoping to see the grow. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts