What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

###1200w 3x6 E&F Smart Pot Grow###

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
You should check the mineral contents of GH compared to H&G. Not saying it wouldn't work, but from what I hear they're pretty different. Why not finish up the H&G and try GH? I got about the same yield off my 1200w, running the REZipe. The differences this time will be bigger plants, more of them, and gro-pots. With the fat colas SCK produces, I know you'll hit your mark soon...

Thanks bro, yea I did take a look at my nutrient profile with H&G and at 8ml per gal it's

N 97
P 31
K 174
Mg 17

I think hitting them with Kool Bloom Powder in weeks 3,5 and 7 would increase my yield and give me fatter colas... I know it's not the same as Rezdogs profile but if I just kept it at 8ml per gal with the Kool Bloom in certain weeks it would do as well and maybe better since some of us thing H&G is a better base nutrient. I don't want to switch completely to GH cuz I love how good Aqua Flakes does on multiple plants and keeps my moms thriving at 6ml per gal so I'd rather not fuck with that but it wouldn't hurt to try out the idea I have with the powder though dont you think?

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks bro, yea I did take a look at my nutrient profile with H&G and at 8ml per gal it's

N 97
P 31
K 174
Mg 17

I think hitting them with Kool Bloom Powder in weeks 3,5 and 7 would increase my yield and give me fatter colas... I know it's not the same as Rezdogs profile but if I just kept it at 8ml per gal with the Kool Bloom in certain weeks it would do as well and maybe better since some of us thing H&G is a better base nutrient. I don't want to switch completely to GH cuz I love how good Aqua Flakes does on multiple plants and keeps my moms thriving at 6ml per gal so I'd rather not fuck with that but it wouldn't hurt to try out the idea I have with the powder though dont you think?

I say go for it! I've only ever used GH, so I can't really tell ya a thing about anything else. You're already getting great results, I'm sure however you tweak your feeding schedule, you'll do even better. You know how your nutes will affect your plants.
I'll be keeping an eye on your grow... take care.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The SCK has a grape gum like smell but the musk has come out more in the cure but it's still a favorite of everything I've grown so far in my career.

That is the Kush coming through. That is what gives it more Potency then most other Purple strains.

:ying:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Mine smells kinda minty haha it's good IMO bro I'm gonna see how it works with the Microbe Brew in place of Roots Excelurator this round and we can all watch compared to my last run in the same setup ect. The only thing I'm changing is the size of my pots cuz a online buddy on another forum is pulling 3.5-4oz plants in 2gal Smart Pots running Aqua Flakes so I feel I shouldn't have a problem pulling over 2oz a plant this round...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey nice grow man like the drying shots and i can see your tags poppin out on that poster lol....nice "starting flower" tag il have to lace you on some real handstyles though! damn 4 zones out a 2 gallon smartpot? i gotta try that..and these aquaflakes i keep hearing about..

not bad for first run after the upgrade...that is a serious canopy! also for drying instead of using lines get yourself one of these....makes drying so much easier...no annoying hanging lines, just throw them in and your done..
drying_rack.jpg

AND POST UP SOME DRIED PICS OF THAT CANDY CANE!

also glad i read your thread...because i was having a similar dilemna with what to do. you're right...drip system is BS with all the lines and shit. FLOOD SYSTEM IN SMART POT wow why the hell didnt i think of that!
attachment.php

this picture is what i want to do with my flood trays now.....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I gotta hand it all to Mini over at the bay cuz dude is basically who I've copied to T damn near. Running his nute schedule barely altered with the Kangaroots and Microbe Brew but yea dude never goes over 9ml a gal of Aqua Flakes hits em one time with Top Booster at 4ml a gal in week 5 and just pulled 10zips on a Urkel in a 3gal I could be wrong and it may be a 5gal Smart Pot on flood and drain....

Here's the kind of shit I'm shooting for peep this...
attachment.php

That's dude's Urkel in a 5gal pot after 7oz had been harvested off it!

attachment.php

Then a Lemon Swiss plant in a 5gal pot with 3-4 gals of coco... I saw dude doing shit like this and was sold on the flood and drain smart pot set up.....

Attachments

• Mini's Urkel.jpg
    Mini's Urkel.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Mini's Lemon Swiss plant.jpg
    Mini's Lemon Swiss plant.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 6

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
cant wait till your cranking out some nonsense like that. wish you had a pic of that thing before he started chopping it. looks ridiculous as it is. im sure you can easily top 2 by how much though.... looking good. check you later

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
That's what I was saying when I saw it and that's the mom of what I'm running this round and my pheno is soooooo much like the mom and taste better IMO... Dude definitely has helped me get to where I'm at and who made all the Crystal Trident crosses I have.

Latest posts

Latest posts