What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

<< Thundurkel Plays Outside with Organic Purple Kush and Thunder Goo >>

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Well folks I've finally got my recommendation and can grow on my porch legally:joint: So I've decided to take these 2 clones I've had vegging in 18oz party cups for a week or more and were ready to transplant to bigger pots. I've always wanted to see how big my Thunder Goo would do outside in a 3gal pot I have so I filled it up with some Kellogg Patio Plus soil and mixed in 3tbs of Happy Frog All Purpose 5-5-5. Then I transplanted the Thunder Goo into it and watered it down real good with a mix of 1tsp of moleasses for the microherd and 4 drops of Superthrive to reduce shock. I did the same with the SR71 Purple Kush but it's in a smaller 1.5-2.5gal pot I'm not sure the size and I was leaning closer to a 1gal so I just mixed in 1tbs of the all purpose. When they start flowering it I'll start top dressing with the Happy Frog Bat Guano 0-5-0 and some Fox Farm Big Bloom. Hopefully I can get a nice yield off the two of these girls what do you all think? Do I have enough time for them to grow before flowering starts?

picture.php

picture.php

Thunder Goo
picture.php

SR71 Purple Kush
picture.php

And we're off!!!! :woohoo:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'm hoping to get at least a oz or 2 on each plant I should be able to get that under the sun right??

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
Put em in 7 gallon pots and you can get a pound from each outside under the sun. On the hottest days of the summer you might want to consider finding a way to shade them, and do lots of watering. Oh and you have plenty of time to grow them before they start flowering. Seriously size might become an issue and subsequent concerns about theft resulting from their size are going to drive you nuts. Since they are small and outside it only takes a couple of nights from caterpillars and other vegetation loving insects to eat them to pieces so watch closely and keep a bottle of safer around.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I got the safer powdery mildew fungicide I should've got the 3 in 1 and I was thinking of just trans planting them both into that rubbermaid tub they are sitting on when they need to be transplanted think they could live together? I've seen peeps do like 5 -6 plants in those so I don't see why it would be a problem.

But yea cool I'm glad to know they have time to grow, I have my old grow cab out there that is a old dresser with no drawrs and it's about 4ft tall so I can put em in it to shad them on those hot days... I'm also not going to be too worried about theft cuz both of my neighbors on each side are cool stoner chicks so I think I'm good shit I got my newest weed hook up from one of them the first week they moved in!! But yea Hippie chicks on one side and hot tattooed gals on the other. It used to be old man on one side and older lady on the other and I didn't trust it at all but being legal and cooler neighbors makes me feel better...

A pound huh? If they stay in those pots could I be seeing like 1/4lb or more each?

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
picture.php

group shot on 6-17-09
First Row: Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk,Strawberry D,(SR71PK,Maui Wowi were lost to mites)
2nd Row: Chem91, Blue Dream I think

picture.php

Strawberry Diesel 9-15-09 3months after being put outside

picture.php

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk 9-15-09 3months after being put outside

picture.php

Group shot 9-15-09 3months after being put outside

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
picture.php

Chem91
picture.php

Stawberry D
picture.php

Strawberry D in Back Bubba Chunk up front
picture.php

Babba Chunk and my dog

I'll take some more tomorrow and keep updating till harvest :joint:

G

Greyskull

I'm hoping to get at least a oz or 2 on each plant I should be able to get that under the sun right??

damn dude what happened?
i was expecting those ones to be a little burlier for you... bummer.

the brindle patch is nice on the pooch

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Greyskull , I fucking fried em with Safer Brand mite spray and I'm not sure they get enough sun in that spot cuz they started to flower in June at the same time as my crop I just harvested in my cab haha but they are getting fatter every day so I'll be happy with whatever I get and it's all organic I used bat guano

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
ya, look stretched cuz not enough direct light. try to make sure they get those 6 hours minimum of direct sunlight