What's new

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thought it be nice to have a spot i can ask for your opinions.

I am gone do the A5haze backcross project january 2015.

When i am running this open polination. i wanne do a load of Sativa dominant Hybrids with the WhiteA5haze males.

I will get a list up here of things i wanne give a change in the room.

So to explain The A5haze BX is the main project, but i dont need a full room of them, so lets do a Load of LTD's for all the sativa heads this time.

100% need some Dominator in there.

and wanne throw in some afghani aswell.

I got to check the seedstash see what i got that could be intresting,

But open for any suggestions.

:tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
Woohoo! At last an A5 project. I'm front row.

How about some A5 x heavy indica. Should make some great F1's.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@mack 10 the WhiteA5haze = A5cut x white og v2. and when grown the white og is hard to find. But the girls where all haze but differnt types, So a BX to get it closer is defantly needed. Maybe 2

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
PTK, DC, Sensi Star, Karma's Jack, headbanger, amnesia haze, mango haze. Lol don't get my mind started I could go on for awhile.

mack 10

Veteran
@mack 10 the WhiteA5haze = A5cut x white og v2. and when grown the white og is hard to find. But the girls where all haze but differnt types, So a BX to get it closer is defantly needed. Maybe 2

Oh i see. so its White og x a5 , even better!
For sure Bx that back to A5 for some superhazey white Og
Also def hit up the Amnesia, jack, cuban black haze...oh wee!
I'm down to test any of these limited super hybrids.
Now do your magic Karma.

Are any of the F1's going to be avalible ? I like the sound of A5 dom,
With some hidden White #og pheno's hidding in there somewhere.

Great project Karma G.

Alpen rock

This project sounds really exciting !!Karma keepin it real as usual, never resting on his prize winning hybrids :woohoo:

Wish you and future testers the best of luck in yr endeavours.:tiphat:taggin along an grabbin a seat frontrow!!

How does the Cuban black haze look like, heard it was a very sought after clone/strain but never had the chance to see or smoke sum.

I been to Cuba, and never seen decent weed myself, but some fire must grow out in this gorgeous island fo sho...weather is just PERFECT!!!

Peace

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I was super happy when I read this thread idea! My votes by order of preference:

Sour A5 or SJ Haze-- (Sour D or Sour Jack)
Happy Haze-- (Happy Brother)
Karma's Haze (Karma's OG) ...
Jack Haze (Karma's Jack)
Hazeage (S.A.G.E.)

This is going to be an amazing project. Very cool idea brotha - admirable how you keep everyone involved. Can't wait to see what you LTD in 2015.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Dont have the reef burmese back in yet.

Got the nigerian back bodhi refreshed fir the reef reservation project.

I will get a list up what i got for choices. On landrace types.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burmese would be a real pleasure...love the high of a proper Burmese. Very fun herb. Would be cool to see how it pairs off with some more modern work like yours. :respect:

dank.Frank

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
RM Viper (blackseed x Burmese)
RM Asia Girl (few will pop)
RM Orange Peako x Combodian) (may not pop)
RM Petrolia Headstash II (may not pop)
RM Nigerian Refhresed by Bodhi

Irany (may not pop)
Surinam (very sativa)
Sout African Durban (may not pop)
Afghan#11
India Ratjastan Sativa
Afghan John's batch

Old Sage
PTK (old old)
Sour Orange Diesel (jah)
Orange Diesel (motarebel)
African Haze (JJ topdawg)
SFV x SSH (Pisces Genetics)
89 sensi NL#5 Noof X Bcsc NL#5 (Bodhi)
Mango x Black Rose
Jack O Nesia X The Doors
Coastal Collision x nevils haze (Chaco)
Chem Sister x nevils Haze (Chaco)

Old Old Haze#1 (dutch)
Old Old Haze#2 (Dutch)
Top44 (dutch)
Citral (dutch)

Deep chunk Old

Sour Haze 2006 auction Chedar Berry Farm

Agent Orange x Pynamite Shiva banana man

ColomBian Gold X Pre 98 Bubba (cannarado)
Cuban Black Haze x Pre98 Bubba (cannarado)

The next SSH male comes from old Shanti seeds i got from Mr.haze Send them to my friend in Cannarado he made the next with a great looking male found in them.

Terpinator Co Flo x ssh
Gray Haze Dabney Bleu X SSH
The Kraze GSCxFireOG X SSH
Mandarin OBS GSCForumXOJB X SSH
Diamond Chem Chem91Va X SSH
Rocky MT. Haze PBud x SSH
Jambalaya GSC/Tahoe/91Va X SSH
KillShot OBS Spitfire X SSH

Then ofcourse got some karma Gear Like Dominator, SSSDHxJack, Sour Jack, Jack O Nesia

i persenoly wasnt liking the plan of doing a load of OG's x Haze

bigherb

Veteran
I'm very excited too see the plan unfolding infront of us . I read your plan of the project on your site in the interview section an was very happy

I mentioned before trying to reverse the A5 , not sure why others haven't mentioned this and what the difficulties or possibility would be . My thought is in keepin it pure as possible

The list of possible matings are interesting but I'd keep it as close to somthin that would only inhance growth patterns an not take away from taste an effects . I think OG's are a bad idea

Ace seeds - purple haze Malawi which seems to carry heavy haze traits . Also the pure Malawi might be a great attribute considering the reports of the mentioned cross

Cannabiogen - punto Roja I think would be an amazing cross

JJnyc topdawg seeds - African haze uses an old Malawi with the nigerian an has A5 sibiling HzC in the mix aswell could bring some fire . I think the Nigerian haze which uses a TFD ORiginal haze Male would be sic aswell . The Nigerian is a solid producer with a decent flowering time

Just my 2cents but I hope it's not a crazy poly hybrid with a cross of the same old

Best wishes , keep us posted

I gotta ask again please some pics of A5 when possible

1luvbigherb

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I made some cuts of the CUt so i can grow some for pictures, to show unseeded.

Thats very hard needed i agree 100% on that, she is not documented well at all.

I first was gone use a Haze male as pollen donor, but when they didnt germ Thaught i better take a line i know very well, and can reconize the traits of easy. so picked the White OG v2. Its gone make picking the A5 dominant males pretty easy i expect.

I am with you i have yet to see a nice outcome of a OG x Haze hybrid, haze most times seems to over dominate the hybrid.

bigherb

Veteran
I look forward to it , for a very long time lol

Yes indeed , the only picture verified is on the seed bank catalogue . I believe bonk has/had one posted at his site

I understand your source may be the crew which Yosemite Sam spoke of who still has some of the not soo common/ lost cuts . Durban haze .. Dutch top haze .. Etc . I understand Nevil safe guarded his clone only's including the Hzc Before being busted . If its still around that would be the original Nevilles haze if used ,then you could Bx.

What male did you consider ?

Again what about reversing the A5 to male is seems to be a common practice . Is it forbidden ?

1luvbigherb

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes i am not alloud to reverse it for karma. by the persons that gave it back to me, I think thats proberly what they will do , if they ever. Aswell as i am not aloud to send the cut out, which i hate aswell. I normaly dont expect cuts with this kind of baggage and drama. But its got to be done for the people, I will work it till happy with results.

Bigherb you are free to try out the first BX when you feel like it. coming year.

bigherb

Veteran
Much respect

I understand 100% , an I appreciate your loyalty an being a man of your word .

Well I hope they do it atleast to keep the blood alive in seed form .

I'm honored you would make that offer .Of all the OSH clone only's the is what I've thought sounded most like the Old NYC Haze I grew up on an dreamed to one day smoke

Please keep us posted on your project

1luvbigherb