What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Domestic Cannabis Breeding Program

4herbs

Hi to you all,havent been posting for a while on ICMAG because I was away doing my own thing,learning,growing smoking and researching what I was interested in!
Now I finally feel confident enough to breed some of my own strains and I am planing to do so with some of our local strains my friends are growing and inbreeding for years do to their inexperience or lack of interest...I personally like some of that strains, and was lucky enough to be given some seeds so here starts the show,I will show you some of these strains growing outdoors and will explain my ideas and thoughts on breeding so take a seat and enjoy some fine plants :)

and yes...forgotten to mention that I am from a small country on Balcan teritorry,Cannabis scene is growing stronger everyday and new varieties appear even here,maybe not from seedbank-sources,but people get what they want no mather where!
peace to you all and enjoy!

4herbs

No answers for now,okey I should probably get some pictures for you guys and gals to see!!!

Here are some pictures of my main Female Cannabis Sativa plant meant for breeding!
This plant has a very weird nature,pure sativa if you ask me, but she stayed pretty small for a 4 months old sativa dont you think?only 120 cm`s in height and topped only once in begining of vegetation,plant has growed horizontaly while she was in first 2 months of vegetation,and once started growing towards the sky,first pistils started appearing,stems are not very thick but are awesomely strong,like they are rock solid inside,pretty hard to supercrop and grows very rapidly,but she has a very decent internodal distance for a sativa,so much bud sites appearing that it is almost unbelieveable!!!I have one clone indoor under a 600 watt Hps and I will post some pics next time so you can see the plant`s growing appeareance indoors...enjoy folks

Miss Hazey (Pure Sativa Mother)
]

And now my main Male Hybrid,best of all males I picked from a few dozen Male plants,I call this one Balcan`s Balls and it is a very strong domesticated Male,I picked this male from a friend that is growing his own seeds for 10 years or so...This male has a very sweet smell...Sweet Indica smeel that almost instantly bring a warm earthy feeling and it is one of the most promising males I have ever seen!He is pretty small in height,45 cm`s and is 2 months in vegetation!

Balcan`s Balls (Male Hybrid)

These are the two plants I intend to breed as my first cross ever,I have taken some clones from the male and the female plant and I intend to keep the original male clone in vegetation until I have some seeds from which I can pick the best Female to pollenate with that same Male clone and than I will have my First F1 Hybrid seeds!At least I think so hehehe!
I already Have an Image of that best Female so I think It will be a very sucessfull cross with some great attributes for indoor and outdoor growing!

I wish you all great luck with your breedings and grows,please feel free to comment

4herbs

Here are some more pics of my plants currently growing in my garden!they are all female except that same male I posted in earlier thread!

I hope that you enjoy my plants as much as I do...:tiphat:

northstate

ICMag Donor
That looks like fun! I really like making seeds and will be doing some fun crosses this year too. Take a lot of cuts and do some experimenting with more than one male if you can, they bring a lot of genetic diversity to your project. Enjoy and you have some really unique plants great to see you making it happen. Cheers from Nor-Cal stay safe and we all grow under the same sun. NS

4herbs

Just dropped by to say that my plants are doing great...I will be back soon with some new pics from outdoor and indoor gardens so be sure to come by and check out this beasts of plants!
peace

4herbs

Sativas from around here are pretty much done around mid or late october,Indicas are done a little earlier but there are a lot of variations in pretty much every strain you can get your hands on,I believe that it is possible to breed the best plants out of almost every genetics if you have a sense for finding plants with exceptional traits,someone has a sense for it and someone doesnt...that is all I can say for now
Cheers

lasko

Hm im asking because old lines i have (bosnia, albania) finished for me in september, some plants even end of august, october sounds late, and they are sativa dominant, quite potent
Anyway good luck with your project, im looking for some domacica :D

4herbs

I am used to germinating my seeds around 4.month of the year,our spring time...some growers germinate them earlier and keep their plants indoors until they get little more resistant to cold then spread them around the woods and bushes so they grow quite big,my biggest Sativa was around 14 feet tall,not very good yielder but excelent energetic Sativa uplifting high,hits fast and strong and last for good 3 and a half hours!

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
stop hosting your pics on imageshack, use the albums on this site, its more secure. it's illegal to put pictures of weed on imageshack, they can track you down with your IP if some police officer wanted them to.

4herbs

I dont worry about that my brother :)
Thanks anyways...Will do as you told in the future but it`s not a problem to me
Peace

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
I dont worry about that my brother :)
Thanks anyways...Will do as you told in the future but it`s not a problem to me
Peace
that and they'll delete your pictures eventually making this thread pointless in the future with no pics.