What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mel Gibson strain

E

elmanito

Just read in a Dutch newspaper about a strain Mel Gibson which is sold in Cali & freak you totally out.:D Any more info about this strain???

1101-mel-gibson-ex-art-smoke.jpg

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Last edited:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I don't think I need a short assed, crappy strain that is a piss poor performer

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I'd rather "smoke" a Colombian strain named Shakira!

Nice perky electric Sativa.

Last edited:
E

elmanito

Probably Zach Galifianakis was smoking it at the Bill Maher's show.:whee:

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Euphrates

IF I where to do something like this and name a strain in relation to someone, I would at least be clever, come on, it obvious,

"sugar tits". Man - Its not even really funny, but it works.

I think if any one should have a strain named after them as far as actors go, I'd choose Gailifinakis, the way the name looks and sounds is cool, zack is alright too.

this kind of reminds me of the ciggs named after Obama, but I don't know exactly why.

hopleaf

considering there is no real info on tis strain i'd just assume it's some kind of haze variety that they just called mal gibson for marketing purposes. it's a gimick strain and i'm sure it won't become the next willie nelson... that shit is for real

JOJO420

Veteran
Never heard of it

Never heard of it

I live here and NEVER heard of it thank god. Another lame name for another strain. These lame names need to stop.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They should of called it Mad Max...:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts