What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the search for new patches

C

coxswain

Hello! :wave:

Last year was fun so what else can I do but prepare for a new outdoor. Preparations started approx. month and a half ago with seed planting. I also received some cuts from my good friend (thanx Lasko) so season should be very interesting.

Lasko's stuff:
Nepalese Highland 1,2,3 (from the same mother). I've been playing with supercroping a bit. They branched out. I got them from 12/12 so they needed good amount of 24/0 cycle to bounce back into vege mode. They still need some time to reveg :)

Pine Tar Kush X Bushman

Bushman

Durban x Bushman

BOGbubble 1,3,5

Bogglegum 1,3,4 they're recovering from whatever bleched lover leaves.

C

coxswain

My stuff from seeds:
DJ Short F13 1..10

I'm going to wait one more week with F13s to be sure of their sex since some of them are showing both female and male preflowers. You can read about it in my DJ SHort thread.

DJ Short Flo 1..4

Only Flo #1 is female. I guess I'll have more males to choose from for seed making :)

My last years guerilla patch was found by local farmers while cutting down trees and vegetation so I'm forced to find new patches. I hope I put them all out till middle of June. They probably will not be as big as last year but I should have plenty variety.

:thank you:

haxi

Hello!
Hey, I love your Nepalese !
Plants are healthy, nice start !
Can't wait to see them under the sun. :)

Peace :rasta:

Ribsauce

awesome coxswain cant see what your gonna do with these girls... wonderful selection of genetics as well i cant wait to see how those f13s and nepalese do especially...also on another note ill be taking some pics of those wonderful c99 F2s you were kind enough to send in and update my thread again finally today or tomorrow

C

coxswain

I've los one bogsbubble #5 lasko. Sorry. My friend just didn't do good job with planting it and latest hail and storm washed it away. I was pissed as hell but what can we do.
Patch in the forest took some beating too. Plants will recover though. I've became a real lumber jack. You'd be amazed of what little handsaw can do. I've cleared surrounding trees and now plants should have at least 7 to 8 hour of "morning" sun. Up to 2-3 PM. Ticks are killing me. I absolutely hate this pest. I don't mind hors flies bitting me, wasps, mosquitoes and other blod sucking monsters but I absolutely fear ticks. They spread two dangerous diseases and they are highly infected in my area. Must get vacinated for next season. Little fuckers crawling up my legs. Ugh...

Patch #1
Upper row:
F13 2,6,8,10 hermies and males Flo 2,3 males
Bogglegum 5, ........Nepalese highland
Bogglegum 1 ,3 .... Nepalese higland
............................ Bushman X Durban
Bogsbubble 1, 3 ... Bushman X PTK

Patch#2
F13 ladies:
Flo: 1,4 ... Bushman

Not much vegetation. They should be big bushes by now but I started very late in season. I hope this extra sun I gave them gives them more power to veg. I did some supercropping in hope those stretched DJ SHorts ladies bush out.

lasko

Nice bro. dont worry about loosing a plant seaseon is stil long .... you know what i mean :D
I dont like ticks, but they love me :D i am ful of them as soon as i go out of my house :D

C

coxswain

i got cat scratch fever a feww years ago from a deer tick and almost died from it sooo beee carefull out there shrp

It's mostly meningoencephalitis that I'm afraid off. Lyme disease is also dangerous but meningoencephalitis can be fatal. High percentage of ticks around here are carriers. There are number of people lying in hospitals hooked to life support machines as we speak. Central nervous system stops functioning. "The disease is associated with high rates of mortality and severe morbidity"

Wear repellents, bright color clothes so they're easily spotted and wash yourself and clothes immediately after coming from bush.

Good luck.

GreenMAX

Hey Coxswain nice plants!!
Doing spot test outdoor grow this year so Im interested how local strains are doing...:)

C

coxswain

Nepalese Higlhand #1

picture.php

picture.php

Ribsauce

that's a real beautiful looking bush ya got there bro... gotta love those sexy sativa leaves haha... good luck with the rest of the season man though im sure ill be stopping back by before its over :joint:

C

coxswain

after two months

after two months

So I didn't visit my guerilla patch in a while. Been more then two months. I was a bit skeptic on what to expect since we had a heat wave in July and I planted late in season so plants weren't established yet. Boy was I in for a surprise when I came to the patch. Even males which were planted shalow survived. Every plant I planted survived! Oh the joy. :) Cannabis is one tough plant. No watering on these patches.

Patch #1
You can see 3 Bogglegums in the front 2 Bogsbubbles to the right and Bushman x Durban + Bushman x PTK in the background. There are also a couple of Nepalese Highland in the back. To the left are F13 and Flo males.
picture.php

Patch #1 from lower side
picture.php

Males on a patch:
Big ones are F13 #2 and #8 both shedding dust on ladies.
picture.php

Patch#2
Mainly DJ Shorts stuf F13, Flo#1 ladie, Flo#4 hermie and sterile F13 male. There's also small bushman down there.
picture.php

picture.php

Bushman:
picture.php

picture.php

C

coxswain

And a bonus. Some mushrooms. Yuuuumy.

picture.php

Roled in flower,eggs, bred crumbs and deep fried.

I

I-Shence

very nice gardens cox!!you prepared your patches very well at spring!looks like roses love it!
respect!

Latest posts

Latest posts