What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best most uniform auto strain available??

Nancee

Hi guys,

I have a huge un used greenhouse i am going to prepare for spring so no time to waste.
What I am going to do is 100 female autos in 30ltr fabric pot bags

What I would like to do is grow the most uniform of all strains.
I will have a diary from the get go to show each stage and I'm sure 100 of the same strain will be a mission in not only uniformity but phenos so I'd like to get some advice on whats the best going in your guys opinion
Highest consistent yielder?
Highest consotent thc potency?
Auto strains with best medical values? Cbds etc.

Any and all help to decide will be fantastic as this will be all 100% organic medicine.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
CBD the Lebanese from Aceseeds.org for uniform and high THC and terpine profile. The Auto Malawi x Northern lights. Again from Aceseeds.org both are f3 genetics. Lebanese are standard and the Auto Malawi x Northern lights are fem and also available in f4. I'm running all three this season. Aces quality is second to none. Peace

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys,

I have a huge un used greenhouse i am going to prepare for spring so no time to waste.
What I am going to do is 100 female autos in 30ltr fabric pot bags

What I would like to do is grow the most uniform of all strains.
I will have a diary from the get go to show each stage and I'm sure 100 of the same strain will be a mission in not only uniformity but phenos so I'd like to get some advice on whats the best going in your guys opinion
Highest consistent yielder?
Highest consotent thc potency?
Auto strains with best medical values? Cbds etc.

Any and all help to decide will be fantastic as this will be all 100% organic medicine.

Highest consistent yielder?A lot depends on environment. While some have a bud on a stick, others can reap 2 zips.
Several including numerous of our auto strains have high CBD values/ratios.

Good luck!

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
start with one grow then learn from growin. afterthought knows a helluv a lot about best autos for certain conditions bein in med field and doin fer yrs. hes helped me and many others. some breederz stretch their yarns on yield n ratio.
as fer autoz- because of their genetics, they have a higher cbd ratio than photop strains.
soundz like yer grasping at straws. try 1-2 strains, then expand. buy reg seedz then you can breed yer own.
my 5 cents.

gorilla ganja

Highest consistent yielder?A lot depends on environment. While some have a bud on a stick, others can reap 2 zips.
Several including numerous of our auto strains have high CBD values/ratios.

Good luck!

What is the highest CBD % auto that you have aridbud ?

Peace GG

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey gorilla g-
We have several 1:1 and 1:2 thc:CBD ratios and others CBD rich strains. Too, we've been developing for several years the blending in higher CBD strains together, hybridizing photos with Harlequin, Sour Tsunami photoperiods and recently working on a hemp strain. Currently those projects are semi autos to be full autos late summer. It's been an ongoing process and customer feed back has been quite satisfactory.

Nancee

Thanks for all your help and advice guys.
Just for those interested I will be growing photoperiods as well I would like an early harvest and have the room for it so i dont feel im grasping at straws at all, just trying to best fulfill our needs here.

Thanks Aridbud defintely interested and the Cream Mandarin sounds like a beauty. Sure looks nice too.
Thanks for your advice so 350 euro is an average for 100 beans of fdem auto?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Nancee, while I tend to highly promote my friend's at Ace. Be assured that Aridbud at After Thought Auto's can certainly cover your needs with great genetics. I may have one or two strains of his in the greenhouse next season. I didn't mean to sound negative towards any other breeders if it came off that way. Peace

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for your advice so 350 euro is an average for 100 beans of fem auto?

Well if you buy bulk of the same strain this is the price in europe.
25 autofem seeds for 100 euros and 100 autofem seeds for 350 euros .Over it is a robbery .

Some breeders have little choice of strains and a bunch of bulks to sell .
Even strains they don't have in their catalog .

picture.php

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nancee, while I tend to highly promote my friend's at Ace. Be assured that Aridbud at After Thought Auto's can certainly cover your needs with great genetics. I may have one or two strains of his in the greenhouse next season. I didn't mean to sound negative towards any other breeders if it came off that way. Peace

Thanks! We do what we do for innumerous folks, many who are not on forums. They like our medicinal approach.

Sounds like she's doing her research- something that's needed.

There's quite a few great breeders out there. I've grown my share of duds and grew some that I wished I still had, both photos and autos ....luckily it continues to amaze me with new and reworked genetics.

Lucky 7

The Auto chemdog I grew last summer was very good, not the best, but good high and long lasting . . . Got about 1oz off a tiny lil plant! Haha but good smoke!

TrillOG

Fast Bud has a good f14, flash I really enjoyed the holy man, wind flipped the other starter and the got all mixed up.. And they weren't bad, they just weren't outstanding. Got some other stuff I want to try this season..