What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My lonely josh d

maimunji

Josh d end of week 8
Blumats coco 1 galon/4 ltr. pots no run off whole grow.
Quiq shot with phone.
picture.php

maimunji

In day 70 of 12/12. Will chop after 2-3 days and will post lots of pics. Been busy this weeks and can't visit garden at light off to make pics.
Will make pics at day light.
Smell is only gas right now.
This one with phone.
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow man, that shit looks so dam good...

I REALLY need to get a pack of these... when I did the testers for Karma of this crossed to Karmas Sour D - it was the best strain I think I’ve ever done...

maimunji

Thanks peoples.
First want to thanks to Karma for making this possible.
Now seeing this girl on day light i really think she looks like og kush story. Original have more fat calux but i think i can deal this pheno better and after few runs she will shine even better.
Thanks to all for watching and comments.
Pics with phone.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Dude, you straight killed it man...!!!... :tiphat:.

I’ve got a question for you. How many seeds did you pop to find this nice pheno.?. Sorry if u allready answered this...

Please try to do a little smoke report for us on her... she’s SO BEAUTIFUL.

I think this will DEFINITELY be the next purchase I make...

maimunji

Dude, you straight killed it man...!!!... :tiphat:.

I’ve got a question for you. How many seeds did you pop to find this nice pheno.?. Sorry if u allready answered this...

Please try to do a little smoke report for us on her... she’s SO BEAUTIFUL.

I think this will DEFINITELY be the next purchase I make...

I will try to do smoke report brother i will not forget.
Popped only 2 seeds but one dyed in germination still have a whole pack 10.

maimunji

Some dry nugs.
Weed is good i can't smoke a lot but try few nugs and weed is good stone and hard hitting. Will try to do smoke report after more smoke. Nugs is rock hard. I always have hard nugs but never something simular i can't squizze them at all. Maybe i overdoing her with boosters will run clones with only base this time and will see how they doing. After harvest smell goes away a little but maybe will return after cure i hope. Have 2 clones in flower i will update soon.
picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Second run. Clones is really vigorous and easy outgrow my tent this is with small clones directly under 12/12.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Thanx for the update...

So you said you put the two clones straight into 12/12 with no veg time.?. How tall were they when they first went in ... just curious.

Latest posts

Latest posts