What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Himalayan Ganjas Geurilla Grow In The Swamp

dufous

I'm chuffed! I am happy out loud.

I have 3 Mandala #1 ready to harvest today.

Attachments

• 001 Mandala #1.jpg
    001 Mandala #1.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 002 Mandala #1.jpg
    002 Mandala #1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 003 Mandala #1.jpg
    003 Mandala #1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 004 Mandala #1.jpg
    004 Mandala #1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 005 Mandala #1.jpg
    005 Mandala #1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 20

dufous

I have two Satori in the old swamp, ready in two weeks.

Attachments

• 004 Satori.jpg
    004 Satori.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 003 Satori.jpg
    003 Satori.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 002 Satori.jpg
    002 Satori.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 001 Satori.jpg
    001 Satori.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 15

dufous

Bangi Haze in the new swamp may go another 3 or 4 weeks.

Attachments

• 004 Bangi Haze.jpg
    004 Bangi Haze.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 003 Bangi Haze.jpg
    003 Bangi Haze.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 002 Bangi Haze.jpg
    002 Bangi Haze.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 001 Bangi Haze.jpg
    001 Bangi Haze.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 15

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Dang Himalayan Ganjamon, I am breaking a sweat just reading about all the heavy lifting that you are engaged in there.

I need to get off my asz and get busy in my swamp, since trying to score bud has been a total failure in my neck of the woods, and I do not enjoy being without my daily wake and bake high for weeks on end. Reality is a crutch for those who can't face a good buzz ha ha.

"No food for a lazy man" is a saying in these parts, and I can modify that to say " no highs for a lazy grower".

After observing the exploits of the fabled Two Heads and yourself, I am definitely now inspired to get busy, so I thank you for sounding the alarm to wake me from my stupor here.:tiphat:

dufous

Mandala #1, from the old swamp.

Attachments

• 003 Mandala #1.JPG
    003 Mandala #1.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 004 Mandala #1.jpg
    004 Mandala #1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 005 Mandala #1.JPG
    005 Mandala #1.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

LEMON SKUNK from dna genetics. they seem to be about two to three weeks away from harvest. here in my area first frost isnt till end of november so no problem. the tubes i built prior to this season didnt get enough nutes in them thus all the plants have aot of yellowing fan leaves , i sure the yield will suffer slightly, but all in all they are nice and chunky. these are around eight feet talll

this is leda uno from kc brains also needs way more nutes in next years coco mix, but this strain is great for dry climates i have a few on the hill that are doing great with lemon skunk at the same spot is suffering from drought even with one gallon per week

the leda unos are about 6 feet tall

dufous

Bangi Haze. No sign of mold or PM. Harvest soon.

Attachments

• 001 Bangi Haze.jpg
    001 Bangi Haze.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 002 Bangi Haze.jpg
    002 Bangi Haze.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 003 Bangi Haze.jpg
    003 Bangi Haze.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 004 Bangi Haze.jpg
    004 Bangi Haze.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 15

therevverend

Veteran
Nice choices on strains Dufous. They have good finishing times, nice open structure, not too big of buds to avoid the rot. The woodland is just open enough to let in light without allowing prying eyes to see what they should not.

nice plants there dufus. how tall are those bangi? and most of all how do they smell? for me the taste of a strain is a very important factor. my fav is the lemon earth combo like og.

dufous

The Bangi are at least 8 feet up from the ground. They're huge. It's about 6 or 7 feet actual height accounting for the swamp tube. There's not much smell in the field from the Bangis. The cured buds have a lemon taste.

The Mandala and Satori are real stinkers. Especially when they've been cut and brought in for trimming. Mandala has a raspberry mint flavor. The Satori gives a strong citrus fragrance like grapefruit or mandarin orange.

The Mandala is in the jar already. It's so nice to have an early strain like that and be out of the woods by mid-September.

nice plants there dufus. how tall are those bangi? and most of all how do they smell? for me the taste of a strain is a very important factor. my fav is the lemon earth combo like og.

dufous

You nailed it, man. That's exactly my strategy. It's all come together in the new swamp garden I built last year, after 25 years of struggle. I'm so impressed with the younger guys like yourselves who were able to get it together in so much less time.

Nice choices on strains Dufous. They have good finishing times, nice open structure, not too big of buds to avoid the rot. The woodland is just open enough to let in light without allowing prying eyes to see what they should not.

TODAY 30 SEPTEMBER they are almost done. next sunday i chop no matter what. every morning the buds get all wet from dew. but lucily this region is windy all the time and the spot gets sun all day. this region is very sunny in general, and the autumn is warm and dry, otherwise i am sure my buds would have atleast some rot on them, but till now no rot at all, even with the dew and the swampy conditions;

therevverend

Veteran
hi ther thereverand i thin i remember seeing some posts by u regarding swamp growing? you do the swamp game as well?

Yes we talked about it in the spring. Haven't grown in a swamp in a long time my state's medical now. No more wading through mucky swamp water up to my armpits. Pushing a train of plastic tubs either filled with young plants and supplies on the way in or filled with buds on the way out. And my friend carrying his poor dog covered from head to toe in swamp muck through the deepest parts.

Next Sunday? It'll be close those plants are finishing fast but I'm seeing a lot of white hairs. Could need another week. The dew is bad but if there's no mold yet and sunny weather you could push it. Leda Uno is a late finishing strain I'd think about letting that one go if it isn't finished. Once all those caylxes swell it'll add a lot of weight.

I'd always get out before September 30th but I'm up north in a wetter climate. I'd always find a few mold spots. Hurt to take down stuff that isn't done but no one wants to be crawling through the swamp multiple times in the rain to harvest moldy buds.

Looks like you chose good spots those plants look high and dry. This is the driest time of the year in wetlands usually but an early flood would be disastrous. I found swamp plants go into senescence early. Yours are on their way with all those yellow leaves. Your plants should be very well flushed, very floral. Once the plants run out of the built up mix you give them and get down into the real swamp soil with it's funky PH they stop eating.

Latest posts

Latest posts