What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irie Tiki Farm 2017

sdd420

Veteran
Well done all around my friend. Now I can't wait till the harvest...damn guess I'll have to watch. Good luck my friend but living where you do its all good right? Peace sdd

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Well done all around my friend. Now I can't wait till the harvest...damn guess I'll have to watch. Good luck my friend but living where you do its all good right? Peace sdd

Much appreciated for the kind words sdd420. :tiphat: Feels like I've been vegging for a year now; actually I have lol. I was vegging in Hawaii before I moved back to Cali and then after 5 months we bought a house on 2 acres an veg mode started again. At least now I got nobody telling me what an when I can grow, cause fuck landlords.

I'm legal an on numbers for sure. We get 12 outdoors per patient an 24 max per household with 2 patients outdoors. 24 per patient indoors but 24 max per household inside with 2 patients. There is no "or" in the text of law so if one patient prefers to grow indoors an one outdoors then 24 inside and 12 outdoors. Were just running all outdoors this run in the dep.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Going good, be getting more shit done up there if I wasnt surfing everyday all day. Lol

Stoked on you guys new place!! How far are you from the beach? Cant wait to watch you blow it up.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Fa-Q heatwave!!!

Fa-Q heatwave!!!

This heatwave started giving my Ghost Og x ECHP's heat stress issues with a bit of wilting.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Went to town with silica/aloe foliar action the last few days an they're making a comeback. Sad part is it's getting to 108 an dry as hell this weekend. Hoping to get a 3 mil cover an wiggle wire set to ease some of the heat stress in a couple weeks if all goes well.

Happy Ghost Og x ECHP's now....

picture.php

Stinky ladies.......
picture.php

Still gotta grab some t posts, trellis netting, few more pallets, more seabird guano an wood to attach the wiggle wire base to. Work, work, work..........I love every bit of it.

SUNDAY1 SUNDAY! SUNDAY!

Supp. lighting goes off an were off to the races.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Going good, be getting more shit done up there if I wasnt surfing everyday all day. Lol

Stoked on you guys new place!! How far are you from the beach? Cant wait to watch you blow it up.

Ya, ya, ya you beach bum :laughing: Gimme 3 years an will be working on our property on the Big Island. Goals!

Were in the hills far from the beach, far from everything for that matter lol. My property backs up to BLM an were on the top of a hill with nobody in sight. PRIVACY at its best.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Were in the hills far from the beach, far from everything for that matter lol. My property backs up to BLM an were on the top of a hill with nobody in sight. PRIVACY at its best.

Sounds great, how long did you have to look to find the place?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
And we're off............

And we're off............

Let's get this party started :rtfo:

Got everyone all lined up an ready for action. Just need to trellis an put in some T posts. Putting 4 bamboo stakes in each an making a square since everyone is at different heights.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
THanks PCG clones an Berkley Patients Group for the Russet Mites

THanks PCG clones an Berkley Patients Group for the Russet Mites

Guess this was bound to land on my door step eventually. Grabbed some clones that I didn't keep separate and of coarse they had Russets. Looked perfectly healthy until a 3 weeks ago when I started chasing ghost symptoms that would not go away. Then the tell sign of the curl..........Thanks BPG an PCG clones.

It seems to be hitting the Suzy Q the most first as it's the only one with the curl right now, go figure they hit the near hemp strain lol. Gonna grab a jug of Dr. Zymes an going heavy every other day for a month, then normal preventative once they are gone. Heard great things about it an it's a must since this is medicine, not poison like the shops sell.

Suzy Q
picture.php

And the battle begins............:dueling:

SurfdOut

Veteran
Think Green Cleaner works better. Id try PFR-97 too, the essential oils from BAS takes em out too.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Think Green Cleaner works better. Id try PFR-97 too, the essential oils from BAS takes em out too.

Been using BAS essential oils every 3-4 days since the start of the veg an they are still fuckin shit up. Green cleaner will wash everything off, even trichs forming cause of the ISO in it so I would only be able to use it up to about week 2 or 3. I know it does the job but, heard at higher dose the Dr. Zymes works too. Only issue with it at a higher doses is it kills all bugs good an bad. I'll probably go with the Dr. Zymes and will make my own Green Cleaner with Whodatisco's recipe for veg. Aint' nobody got time for almost $400 a gallon of Green Cleaner. I looked up the PRF 97 an the only mites it says it works for is plain spider mites, not russets.

Still thinking of getting Grandevo an Venerate. Have you used either? Or the Dr. Zymes?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I like your greenhouse, what are the dimensions? how high?
thanks

Thanks cookiefunk, Its 12 wide by 30 long an about 6 1/2 tall, with 20 ft pvc sections spaced 3 ft apart. I went with the 3/4" pvc but should of went with 1" pvc but it's still sturdy. I'm adding a few center 4x4 posts an a 2x4 to run length wise on top of them to add stability after this run. Adding a cover too with wiggle wire next run. Was originally going to do it for this run but it looks as if the plants will out grow the hoop.

:tiphat:

SurfdOut

Veteran
Ok, thought you were still in veg. How did you get rid of them on Oahu? Zymes seems good, kinda like Nuke Em. I have used them and the Green Cleaner, GC is steep but I use it at 1/4 strength in an atomizer goes pretty far.

Id try to seal everything up while its hot and try a heat treatment a couple times in addition to whatever foliars.

Interesting on the essential oils. PFR-97 will work for broads too but you need some humidity.

Saw your IG post, lmk how those work. At least we know how to id this shit now quickly.