What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tales from Cloneman's Potting Shed

Cloneman

Veteran
After growing in various hydro and coco, I'm back to soil (automated drip fed) which suits my environment.

Been busy, have chopped most of the crop and am really pleased with the outcome, could get nearly 40 oz in soil under 2 x 600w from 40 plants (24 auto drip fed + 16 hand fed from the same rez). Easy once set up (nutes + potsil + Bud xl + PK 9/18)

Here's one of the pineapple express that was on the side, hand fed(not one of my favs, but everyone else seems to like it). Bloody good cash cropper, huge buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next it will be Sugar Punch which I love............

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That PE looks great cloneman! cheers n good vibes/blessings buddy :smokeout:

Cloneman

Veteran
Here you go mate....

Been busy, have chopped most of the crop and am really pleased with the outcome, could get nearly 40 oz in soil under 2 x 600w from 40 plants (24 auto drip fed + 16 hand fed from the same rez). Easy once set up (nutes + potsil + Bud xl + PK 9/18)

Next it will be Sugar Punch which I love............

First off I don't usually weigh the outcome, but I did yesterday and it was 50.25 ounces .......I am totally blown away with it. Probably got close to that last time.

Here's Sugar Punch, a tall leggy girl with huge flowers...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Reactions: ost

sirstonealot

Hey Mr C, long time no speak...

I hope life is treating you and Mrs C well. It's been ages since we last talked and I hope you don't mind me getting in touch. I was looking at my gallery earlier and my god the Diva G was such a mental strain. Never seen anything like it before or since. :dance013:

I've long stopped growing indoors but had a little dabble outdoors this year. Still love the plant and growing it..

Take care buddy, TPS :)

I was thinking of the Diva G the other day, The smell alone was enough to sketch you out, the high was awsome...almost too much. Damn she really was something!

Tuk tuk seeds was it? I spent a long time looking for some beans!

Peace

S.S

thepureskunk

Hi TPS, it's good to hear from you. I did read your post a while ago saying you had given up smoking, but were growing outside a bit. I don't smoke so much now, but I just love growing.
Life has been shit for Mrs C for the last 8 months, having got the big C back. She had a huge operation 2 weeks ago that was a success, now she's got months of recuperation, but is looking better already.
That Diva G was something, when I did the seeds I got 7 fems and #7 was a short stout plant that I couldn't get a clone off, so just grew and flowered it. Here we are a while later on a Sunday afternoon at the pub watching some live jazz, had a quick pipe (first one) of #7, went back in BOOM, blank face, floaty feeling and I could hear every note, best fucking jazz I've ever heard!

You take care as well mate
C

Hey Mr C,

Yeah I've probably smoked an eighth in the last 4 years! I was smoking way too much and it was fucking me up. Still I enjoyed the time I had, but I just can't do moderation...

Really sorry to hear about Mrs C. That's a fucking shame. I hope it isn't too serious Bro and that she'll be back to normal soon. Send my regards :)

Hey SS, yeah the diva g was mental. Seeds were as rare as rocking horse shit. Never known a strain like it. I remember taking some fishing with me and this young punk who said was a hardcore smoker... Had a bong and pulled the biggest whitey... I told him to get on my level lol.

Anyway great pics Mr C. I really miss growing indoors. I still dabble outside but more for sorting out friends... Take care, much love.

Cloneman

Veteran
two years

two years

I thought I would pop in and say hi to old friends, Bone, Mack,TPS and Sirstonealot..

Mrs C has still got the big C, but she's fighting it all the way.

I'm still doing this growing lark, loving it but getting harder with my age. In the last two years I've done loads of seeds, Bodhi, Dynasty, SnowHigh and others, really enjoying seeing the new birth of different strains and getting keepers.

Just put in to flower my main crop of Karmatrain, Dream beaver, devils poison, blueberry blast, bubblegum and blackberry spacewreck with seedlings of Huckleberry space Queen, abominable snowman, magic man and amnesia blast on the side.

Put a pack(11) of Bigbuddies Lemon larry lavender (short) in pots 4 days ago, better check them to see what's happening......

Cloneman

Veteran
2 weeks

2 weeks

9 lemon Larry lavender up, fat big buddy leaves....

I've got an indica itch at the moment, oh yeah, been running soo many sats recently, more to come i think..

Cloneman

Veteran
Even longer this time

Even longer this time

Mrs C has still got the big C, but she's fighting it all the way.

It finally got her, over 3 years ago and thats the reason i haven't been back to this thread, too painful. She was only 51, a lot younger than me, God she was strong.

Those LLLav's ^^^ stunk the house out and i had a security issue so had to tear down. Got a new tent and all the bits and bobs, so it was off to the races.

Done loads of stuff since and just prepping for the next run, clones, seeds, yay

So I'm back to talk shit as well, not shit shit, just shit

The shed turned in to a summerhouse years ago and I've been spending loads of time up there because of this lockdown shit (here we go). Drinking beer and getting stoned, listening to music..

I Love Growing
It Keeps Me Going