What's new

PNW Dogshit

Dutchland

Does anyone have this PNW 🐶💩 clone they're willing to trade? I'm having a tough time finding her for a reasonable price. I have some really rare gems to barter with 💎
01-BTY OG (Clearwater)
02-Chem 91 SKunkVA (CloudLife)
03-Chem D (Cloney/Chemdog)
07-Hardcore OG (Russian Assassin's)
08-Maui Skunkdawg/Skunkdog
09-VA Afghani/VB Ghani
10-Dosidos #22 (Archive's most OGKB Dominate Dosi F2's)
11-'92 OG (CloudLife)
12-Josh D OG (From Katsu/3C Farms)
13-Blissful Wizard #32 (2015 Cannabis Cup Winning Pheno from TC)
14-Cherry AK-47 (Serious' Cherry Pheno of AK-47)
15-Purple Urkle (Nspecta/CSI)
16-True OG (Elemental Wellness)
17-Cherry Pie (Powerzzzup)
18-Sour Diesel (Cloney/Weasel cut)
19-Indiana Bubblegum
20-Sunset Sherbert (Sherbinski's)
21-Pre98 Bubba Kush
22-Wedding Cake (Jbreezy)
23-Grape Ape (Kyle Kushman's)
24-King Louis XIII (Cloney)

Munson

Veteran
I think Archive and CSI are the only companies still consistently working with the clone. But of course, what they offer, are hybrids

Dutchland

3 diff Poochie Love bx’s. Tall, medium, and short so far.
Are they BXed to Poochie or PNW DS? I have a PNW DS cutting being rooted for me so I should have her soon🤙 the plan is to reverse one of my OG's 92/KL13/BTY/Josh D/True to pollinate the PNW DS, which should be as good if not better than Poochie 🤞
I'm about to run the OG's side by side to try to find a winner/breeder

Dutchland

I think Archive and CSI are the only companies still consistently working with the clone. But of course, what they offer, are hybrids
Archive hasn't released any of the Poochie for a long time, or any other of the older stock for that matter... it is a shame

Munson

Veteran
Are they BXed to Poochie or PNW DS? I have a PNW DS cutting being rooted for me so I should have her soon🤙 the plan is to reverse one of my OG's 92/KL13/BTY/Josh D/True to pollinate the PNW DS, which should be as good if not better than Poochie 🤞
Bxed to Poochie. Picked the one closest to DS. Salt like trichs, thick hairs, fermented fruit incense haze where the smoke lingers in the air

Munson

Veteran
That’s awesome that you were able to obtain a cutting. Throw up some pics. Not enough Pnw DS pics