What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PNW Dogshit

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Its the one piece of crap out in the grass fields your happy to find. Had some when I was a youngster, havent seen her in a while. I will have to look through my portland fam.

Aw man... catpiss! That used to be a favorite of mine growing up in WA. That and hampster were my two favorites as a kid!

Not sure if this is the same, but "DawgPoo" is a strain I see talked about ALOT by Green Beanz Seeds.

Just an update... I've got 3 dawgpoos going from GBS and a pack of dawgpoo f1's and f2's. Got one that definitely fits the description... Like a nug of dog crap in some fresh grass. And it smells like the dog was kept on a strict diet of amazing chronic.

T

thesloppy

Anybody seen this girl recently? As noted up-thread, there always seems to be a handfull of dawg/dogshit named strains/seeds out there, but none of them have any relation to the PNW clone-only from the 80s/90s, as far as I can tell. Still haven't been able to find her myself....I'm too good at stealth in some regards, as I have maintained a complete lack of connections over the years, local and otherwise. I'd heard the clones had made the rounds a couple years ago, but I never saw any evidence. Would love to hear of a sighting, to know she's still floating around.

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
I just received and rooted a couple cuttings of the Dogshit. They were procured in southern Oregon from discerning connesuer friends of mine. They call it Columbian Dogshit because they were told that it comes from a Columbian sativa background. Really happy I have at least one of these that has rooted well. I will keep you updated on how they come over the next few weeks/months.

-N.Kron:rasta:

i lost mine to the broads before we really knew what broads were but did make some beans with a couple different dads just finishing up one now unfortunately she's nothing like momma, i miss her as much as anything.

Brelva

Archive Seed Bank has a Dogshit cross called Poochie Love: "The Legendary PNW Dogshit clone x Face/Off OG bx1 Male."

Good luck trackin some beans down though! Haven't seen restocks of it in some time.

T

thesloppy

Thanks for the updates fellas! This thread hasn't been bumped in a while, so I'm glad to know she's still kicking it out there.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Dogshit is alive and well

The Docta Archived that fine lady

got her plus both cat piss cuts, it's like a litter box up in here

I grew the dogshit cut in pdx 15 years ago. It smells like dogshit. It's strong as fuck. I've smelled hints of it in kalimist and Nevilles haze. I actually grew it outside as well. It finished late enough to avoid the rains at the beginning of October. Then popcorn like super resinous buds would ripen and be done at the end of the month. Grew cough the same way. Got my cuts from the same guy. Also gave me the pineapple cut. Dude was from Colorado. Dready "Buddy".

I've seen shitty samples in dispensaries but no cuts. Also saw the PA DS. Not half as nice as either parentals. Portland had some of the best pot in the late nineties. Still does.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I grew the dogshit cut in pdx 15 years ago. It smells like dogshit. It's strong as fuck. I've smelled hints of it in kalimist and Nevilles haze. I actually grew it outside as well. It finished late enough to avoid the rains at the beginning of October. Then popcorn like super resinous buds would ripen and be done at the end of the month. Grew cough the same way. Got my cuts from the same guy. Also gave me the pineapple cut. Dude was from Colorado. Dready "Buddy".

I've seen shitty samples in dispensaries but no cuts. Also saw the PA DS. Not half as nice as either parentals. Portland had some of the best pot in the late nineties. Still does.

DS takes a while to finish, so that is why you don't see her as much these days with all the under 50 day flowers being grown here, no one wants to take her the full 11-12 weeks

T

thesloppy

Me too! I'm plenty comfortable giving a lady 12 weeks, if she's worth it. Still hunting for this girl...

I could walk into the dispensary today with two pounds of DS and two pounds of CinX. They'll take the DS every time. The Cinx they already have four different samples of,ha. Cheap too. DS ? Name yer price.

Rolando Mota

I got the cut recently from another grower here in town but haven't had a chance to flower her yet. Looking forward to it.

It smells like kalimist, laughing buddha and Neville's Haze, sort of. If someone said the DS was made of those I'd totally believe it. Mexican Thai most likely.

SkunkPlz

Dogshit is alive and well

The Docta Archived that fine lady

got her plus both cat piss cuts, it's like a litter box up in here

i have had dreams about this situation :)

I have been begging archive for the dogshit for ever.... I am pretty sure me harassing him about it is where the poochie love name comes from as that is my nick name. the docta is really playing with my emotions on this one

B

Bob Green

Archive seeds Poochie Love, and PNW Dogshit x Memory loss restocked at the moment!