What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berry white

TheOutlawTree

The berry white is going to be in my stable for next years outdoor. Early, frosty, and high bud to leaf ratio sign me up :biggrin:

juggo

Hello,
We had a lot of berry white this year,everyone seemed to really enjoy it.Very unique flavor and smell,takes me back to them good old days.I assumed it was old blueberry with a nice white widow(aloha maybe),but never got positive id of the parents.Makes delicious hash too.

peace,
juggo

J

johndoe123

From Lem at Green Beanz Seeds
Heres the strain discription I sent in with the drop of Blueberry BX's I sent in.
Hope it answers your questions..

DJ Short Pre-99 Sativa (rare) Blueberry x White Indica = BerryWhite

I brought BerryWhite down to F4 where I found a very nice rep to use for BX's

I then crossed the BerryWhite F4 to Raskals Fire Alien Og = Bwog ET

I used the Bwog ET (BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG) and hit back to BerryWhite F4 to make BerryWhite BX

I then used a the BerryWhite BX and hit back to the original DJ Short Sativa BlueBerry...

And this is were we are now...

Heres what it looks like by pedigree...

DJ Short Blueberry x White Indica = BerryWhite F1

BerryWhite F1 x BerryWhite F1 = BerryWhite F2

BerryWhite F2 x BerryWhite F2 = BerryWhite F3

BerryWhite F3 x BerryWhite F3 = BerryWhite F4

BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG = Bwog ET

BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET = BerryWhite BX

DJ Short Blueberry x BerryWhite BX = Blueberry BX

Alhough this has been a long and hard journey...this project is almost complete.

I feel at this point, the tests results show that the indica pheno is still dominant, but the Sativa (rare) phenos are expressing themselves ata ratio that is acceptable to release, aprox 30-40% in our test runs.

I can say, whether sativa or indica dom, the traits of heavy trich production with varying levels of blueberry flavors are what I expect from a project at this point.

Will the Blueberry muffin pheno be found in your pack of seeds? Im betting on it...it wasnt hard to find in my testers...

~Lem

Wrong on yield. If you top heavily can do 7 lb in a 200 gallon pot 1st of October.

Somebody else told me to top her outdoors as well recently. I never top outside and am adamantly opposed to it but am open if it makes sense. If left untopped what is it's structure like and why does topping help yield? I like tall stretched out plants outdoors. Allows for light penetration.

jackel

She def likes topped. Also, she's a plant you can double plant your holes with. Due to her lack of foliage all you have is buds and they don't block too much sun :)

Btw, I wouldn't really recommend berrywhite indoors

TheOutlawTree

001.jpg 005.jpg

This is the cut I got a while back. Stem has a strong smell and the plant has a nice open structure. Perfect length between nodes and small fan leaves. I did bend the plant out a little to create more of a bush.

Looking forward to this gal outdoors in 2015. Sounds like a nice strain to grow because of the early finish and high bud to leaf ratio.

big_t0kes

Pics of prime-grown Berry White

Pics of prime-grown Berry White

Some pics for those who are wondering about lineage - yes, it reeked like the blueberry funk on a good BD cut, but with much heavier crystalization and one of the most pungent fruity hybrids I have smoked. There is definitely some White Widow in there - if you have a cut, savor it cuz it is some TASTY bud.

Enjoy:
DSC04566.jpg

DSC04569.jpg

DSC04575.jpg

DSC04576.jpg

Aota1

Blue Widow and Berry White are the same and very prevalent here in Oregon. We sell clones of it through the Dispensary I manage in Eugene

H

HemperorsKnight

Blue Widow and Berry White are the same and very prevalent here in Oregon. We sell clones of it through the Dispensary I manage in Eugene

Berry white isn't blue widow.... the white X blueberry makes berry white

paradise seeds has white berry aka blue widow
which is white widow x blue berry

If you smoke on some the white you can taste the creaminess you smoke the blueberry you see where the fruity influence comes from I've smoked both separate as well as plenty of berry white shit I'm smoking on some right now

H

HemperorsKnight

Definitely envious all I have is a bagseed which isn't shit to a clone only gomna have to keep the bean for memorabilia

browntrout

Veteran
What happened to Green Beanz / Lemonhoko?

When can we expect another drop?

Would like to try the Blueberry bx outdoors.