What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beneficials okay to use in grodan?

samiam

Is it pointless to add bennies to grodan? Do they just get washed out with the repeated waterings in a DTW setup?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Is it pointless to add bennies to grodan? Do they just get washed out with the repeated waterings in a DTW setup?

Depending on what type of bennies you are using, they should colonize the Rockwool just like any other type of medium like soil. Check your instructions that are coming with your bennies to judge how often to be using them. You can over due it with bennies so you don't want to do to often or over due it with them.

gmanwho

Veteran
i can vouch for earth juice biorighteous an recharge work well with any rock wool. best rooting combo i have ever used beside cannas rhizotonic.

using the biorighteous an recharge produces explosive roots when they get under way. i also use dip-n-grow to start. ph 5.5, couple hundred ppm of food

picture.php

picture.php

roots lift up an twist the gro blocks

picture.php

these blocks where all symmetrically placed in the the clone tray. 15-18 a tray. rows of 3. they all moved. look how crooked the roots made the blocks in the back

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts