What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stupid Potent Butter With Minimal Trim

CalMag

Veteran
picture.php

I made 16 double chocolate chip cookies, i used maybe 1 table spoon with cococanna oil and mixed with some normal coco butter..

I ate 1/5 first(of 1 cookie), after 10 minutes no effect like with the warm cococanna oil.. i ate then 1/2 cookie and after 20 min the coockie was eaten.. then i slept for 16 hours but i don't know If it worked, a bit for sure.. maybe i will try again tonight to make cookies with 140g of just the canna coco oil butter..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looks tasty... and if you slept for 16 hours it must have done something! I would say if you are going to use 140g definitely start out with a small portion of cookie... and give it an hour at least before eating more. Bear in mind that your oil is so strong it almost looks like hash :)

CalMag

Veteran
Looks tasty... and if you slept for 16 hours it must have done something! I would say if you are going to use 140g definitely start out with a small portion of cookie... and give it an hour at least before eating more. Bear in mind that your oil is so strong it almost looks like hash :)

Oh Yes the oil is strong, but i used too little and mixed with normal coco butter in the cookies recipe because i was afraid that one bite would be enough..(i will try to make some cookies that make me high by eating one entire cookie, but it's difficult..) Thanks :)

I think that the material taste is good in combination of the chocolate cynnamon and vanilla from madagascar.

Is that possible to have big problems with the heart by eating 20-30g oil or more? What's the worst bad effect by eating too much?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Could be..

Could be..

Is that possible to have big problems with the heart by eating 20-30g oil or more? What's the worst bad effect by eating too much?

If they are Sativa Cookies you might get a racing heart.

If you eat High Potency THC products for an extended period of time and then stop 🛑 you may get "A Flutter" with a racing heart.

As with anything, moderation is the key 🔑.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
View Image

I made 16 double chocolate chip cookies, i used maybe 1 table spoon with cococanna oil and mixed with some normal coco butter..

I ate 1/5 first(of 1 cookie), after 10 minutes no effect like with the warm cococanna oil.. i ate then 1/2 cookie and after 20 min the coockie was eaten.. then i slept for 16 hours but i don't know If it worked, a bit for sure.. maybe i will try again tonight to make cookies with 140g of just the canna coco oil butter..

that pic is beautiful.. wait 2 hours between dosages, especially the third dose : at one only 1 hour after the 2nd dose "that didn't do anything".. and try staying awake for the ride...:biggrin:

CalMag

Veteran
Thanks guys!

Today i tryied 1 coockies and another one after 5-6h

It's strong, low dosage of cannacocooil no allucination this time, and now i have taken the second and last cookie for the day..

@420somewhere
Yes all the strains used was hybrid sativa on paper, when i smoke the buds or vaporize, the effect is all in the head

Will surelly make more!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
wait 2 hours between dosages

What he said! :biggrin: They take about 90 minutes to fully kick in, first effects around 45-60 minutes in.

It's strong, low dosage of cannacocooil no allucination this time, and now i have taken the second and last cookie for the day..

Yes all the strains used was hybrid sativa on paper, when i smoke the buds or vaporize, the effect is all in the head

Glad to hear it worked out. If you use all one type of plant / strain, the effects should (near as makes no difference) exactly match the smoke of the plant.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
my butter from shit trim is so strong, one tablespoon in my coffee before the gym has me blazed for 10-12 hrs
a quick look at 1 tablespoon of butter, Boyd.

I use a 1/2 cup of butter to a package of oatmeal kookie mix. That makes 24 good sized cookies. One will do you, 2 is too much for some.
How many 'TABLESPOONS' are ina half cup... 8 : that calculates out to 3 cookies per tablespoon = = = whacked! you da man! :tiphat: and in your coffee... no toast???:laughing:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
no toast, lol

its the "bulletproof coffee" diet bs

i will do a slice of butter, prolly closer to say.6-.8 tb really the rest is a dab of coconut oil and some strong coffee. im looking for ketosis in the am
anywhozzle

i force it down no sugar, the coco emulsifies into a cream looking color and bam, by the time im a half mile (~40mn later) into my swim im climibing the hill and once im in my yoga class afterwords im crosseyed and fully tranced out

its really nice not smoking weed everyday
i hate the coughing since ive quit smoking and vaping and shit
it fucking hurts, the coughing

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
no toast, lol

its the "bulletproof coffee" diet bs

i will do a slice of butter, prolly closer to say.6-.8 tb really the rest is a dab of coconut oil and some strong coffee. im looking for ketosis in the am
anywhozzle

i force it down no sugar, the coco emulsifies into a cream looking color and bam, by the time im a half mile (~40mn later) into my swim im climibing the hill and once im in my yoga class afterwords im crosseyed and fully tranced out

its really nice not smoking weed everyday
i hate the coughing since ive quit smoking and vaping and shit
it fucking hurts, the coughing
ketosis! how does coffee do that? I'll go look at "bulletproof coffee" diet..

EDIT: Special Coffee! Atkins diet looks easier to navigate.. and when on it (I cant handle more than 10 days before I cave in and have some bad stuff.) I will loose 9 lbs the first 7 days, every time.. probably mostly water but WTH its weight and makes me feel better. but after years of on and off Atkins, cant eat eggs without some bread, bacon, used to be able to eat a half pound with no problem, now have a hard time chewing a slice and getting it down.. my brain still remembers bread, beer and biscuts. sugar is almost as impossible to eliminate from ones diet as carbohydrates.. GL B.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
ketosis! how does coffee do that? I'll go look at "bulletproof coffee" diet..

EDIT: Special Coffee! Atkins diet looks easier to navigate.. and when on it (I cant handle more than 10 days before I cave in and have some bad stuff.) I will loose 9 lbs the first 7 days, every time.. probably mostly water but WTH its weight and makes me feel better. but after years of on and off Atkins, cant eat eggs without some bread, bacon, used to be able to eat a half pound with no problem, now have a hard time chewing a slice and getting it down.. my brain still remembers bread, beer and biscuts. sugar is almost as impossible to eliminate from ones diet as carbohydrates.. GL B.
nonono

its not coffee
its the butterfat and coconut oil in the coffee
so the cafeine kills off the apetite and the lack of proteins or carbs foces the body to burn the fat instead.
the smallish amount gets burned quick so the body, still not hungry from cafeeine, switches to bodyfat for energy

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Caffine makes my blood sugar crash...then i eat donuts..gets all ramped up on sugar and carbs , smoke another doobie...with more coffee.... and repeat.

Double donut single leg rowing deads afterwords to work on my balance so i don't fall over in the donut line.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
nonono

its not coffee
its the butterfat and coconut oil in the coffee
so the cafeine kills off the apetite and the lack of proteins or carbs foces the body to burn the fat instead.
the smallish amount gets burned quick so the body, still not hungry from cafeeine, switches to bodyfat for energy

they sell BP coffee beans.. they look specific to BP coffee..
I get thee other things but https://www.bulletproof.com/coffee-...st&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=recipe_how_to
these are specific, no? or will it work with any kind of coffee?