What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

triangle kush ~

I

ickybuds2012

hi there ,,

just thought i'd share some pics of my old grow of triangle kush , i dont have the cut anymore but it was a nice ride ~

its a strain that's hyped too much and hoarded even more ...

some delicious herb that's for sure ... not the highest yielding plant in my garden but a real tasty treat ...

the smell's like an exotic wood incense and the resin production i got was amazing ..

DSC07611.jpg

DSC07643.jpg

DSC07614.jpg

DSC07635.jpg

DSC07856.jpg

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice icky, we finished one out here in a BO this year, not bad, plant appears to yield huge but the bud is a bit fluffy, not your normal OG bud.

fairly potent, as will give ya the sweats/clammy feel on the first pulls.

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro, didd ya see that earthquake in CR, havent seen nothin about this am, had a tsunami alert for the western coast, just hopein jaco is still there

I

ickybuds2012

uuuuuf jajajajaj it was intense , real powerful , makes u remember mother earth is the ultimate boss, luckily no one got hurt everybody just got scared :biggrin: lol jaco still is there ,, is just me that left ,, too many hollywoods,, i like it better on the background :dance013: ,, though i constantly go for a quick surf session , check in with the fam , and then get on the highway :dance013:

I

ickybuds2012

:wave: .. seed came from a friend in FL :thank you: :biggrin:

mr hill , i've wanted to share some bud and light a grill with you for long time now , all at its proper time , hope its soon :biggrin: ... when u'r in town i dont have a way of hooking up with you, we can try with a good old school icmag pm ,, i've seen u reach out to me though that friend of our's who lives downtown ,but i dont answer his calls anymore lol... hope alls good where u are bro .. and we can share that fattie soon ... pura vida ~!

I

ickybuds2012

the opening pics are from my old grow , from the seed i was gifted :)

correct me if im wrong mr.hill , but i believe this ↓ is the tk you're referring to ,, i picked some buds on my recent surfing trip , plus some real tasty ssh ,, and have been thinking this smoke is curiously triangular :biggrin: jajajaj yeeah buddy ,, hope you send some christmas buds my way :tiphat:

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts