Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Amber's Wavy Gravy grow

Thread Title Search
Amber's Wavy Gravy grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2011, 11:49 PM #1
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
Amber's Wavy Gravy grow

Don't see many grow logs of the Wavy Gravy, so I thought I would one up of my little grow.

These are the first H3ad beans I have had the pleasure to work with. Was also lucky enough to get some Casey Jones f2's that I was able to get a female of this run.

Started 4 seeds of the WG and got 100% germ rate-4/4. A perfect 50/50 m/f ratio, so I have two girls to work with.

Not sure how long they were vegged, maybe 3 weeks or so in 6" square pots the uppotted to 1 gallon Earth Juice Aerobags (smart pot style containers).

I use a bit of a combo of KISS and the Recipe for feeding.
Per Gallon of nute solution:
3/4 tsp Maxibloom
2ml Protekt Silica
1ml Ca/Mg Plus
Floralicious Plus-just a tad
Clear zyme pond enzymes-just enough to see
0.25ml Drip Clean
Tap Water - ~80-100ppm
1 tsp KoolBloom at day 15, 30 and for several days before flush.

Grown in Hydro on E&F tables.
Straight Botanicare Coco
1k MH for first couple weeks flower, the HPS till finished.

Veg was started under 220W PLL, then on the outer edge of 1k MH.

Here's a couple of early veg shots, did not really take many pics in veg or very early flower.

Wavy Gravy babies:

WG couple weeks old:

ambertrich is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 11:57 PM #2
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
After sexing, the two girls went into a 4x4 DR120 with 1K lighting. Stretch was ~1.5-2x.

Here we have a couple shots from early flower.

Wavy Gravy #1 (left) and #2 (right) @ 27 days flower:

Not tall, put into flower kinda early, but lanky. (I normally shot for 2.5-3ft final height).

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2011, 12:07 AM #3
ambertrich

A few pics about a week further into flower. Started a little bending and such as I was not sure of the stretch at this point. Also helps to get more light to the secondary flower clusters.

Wavy Gravy plant #1 @ 35 days:

Wavy Gravy plant #2 @ 35 days flower:

Last edited by ambertrich; 06-19-2011 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: addition of bolding/italics

Old 06-19-2011, 12:36 AM #4
ambertrich

Fast forward a little more than a week. Have already hit a few smaller nugs with some WG pollen from the male I kept.

Buds starting to give a hint of what is to come.

Up to this point, she's not been a fast grower, but not finicky either.

Wavy Gravy plant #1 @ 43 days:

Lots of resin coverage already, even on many fans.

Love the long white pistils on this next girl

Wavy Gravy plant #2 @ 43 days:

Got a new camera somewhere after these went into flower, so these were part of the learning curve. One of these days I will actually get a tripod instead of cusing everytime I take pics that I don't have one - and then forget about it again till the next photo shoot.

How you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoy growing these.

Old 06-19-2011, 12:42 AM #5
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
tagged!!!
lookin just awesome there amber. that #1 is really getting some huge tops. posted a reply apprently in the middle of your update. at 35days the #2 was lookin bigger but now that #1 is just massive!!
ghostnugz is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2011, 12:44 AM #6
dustin27

dustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the rough
YEEEES! I've been waiting for a WG thread! Even better coming from my cat AT. (I've been suuuuper curious on how these come out!)

Casey J x Chem D; right? Or was it Chem D x CJ?

Holy Grail:
'91 ChemDog
ChemDog D
ChemDog 4
DawgDaze
Giesel
ECSD
SD riri
Original diesel
MSS
Casey Jones

dustin27 is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2011, 12:58 AM #7
High74
Executive Branch Genetics

High74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really nice
Awesome job A
High74 is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2011, 01:08 AM #8
ambertrich

ghostnugz, how's it going, bro! Thanks for dropping by.

I thought the same thing early on, but that #1 is fattening up like a pig before the county fair.

Wish I had documented them a little better early on, just got overwhelmed. Got 17 different strains going atm. Its a job just getting everybody lined up for a few pics.

Dustin, I knew the Chem would get you attention . How the heck ya doin, broham? Hope all is going smooth in the MT. You got the passion, man.

Thought I would throw these up as I didn't see but one or two Wavy Gravy threads. These things have a very nice, pleasing smell to em so far, seems the Casey predomintes in that department.

The Wavy Gravy is Chem D X CJ. Got a CJ f2 going this time to, so will have something to kinda compare to.

High74, thanks buddy. Glad you swung by to check em out. Hope all is cool runnings out your way.

Just wish H3ad was back around. Wherever he is, just hope he is safe and happy.

Old 06-19-2011, 01:10 AM #9
Headbandf1
Bent Member

Headbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of lightHeadbandf1 is a glorious beacon of light
Those look like their influences come from the ChemD dominate
Headbandf1 is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2011, 01:13 AM #10
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Wow finally been waiting for some pics. Great job. I was going to ask about the veg. I see you said 3 weeks how tall are they ??? what she smell like

#hammerheadgenetics
Hammerhead is offline Quote