in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 8k coco grow show

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
8k coco grow show Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-16-2018, 07:43 AM #371
hup234
IC Mag Supporter

hup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of light
Putting some pineapple chunk outside on the west side,hope it looks like that
hup234 is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 07:46 AM #372
issack

issack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of light
West side big I.? Just pray the weather gets better .it's hell up Mauka.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:55 AM #373
hup234
IC Mag Supporter

hup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by issack View Post
West side big I.? Just pray the weather gets better .it's hell up Mauka.
I need a dry August September, hope they're good for 2-3 lbs
hup234 is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 08:02 AM #374
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
We've been having crazy weather down here in South Africa as well. It's been overcast for a long time now. High humidity and low temps. Not at all what our Autumns are usually like. Everyone suffering with PM and bud rot now. Outdoor growers are complaining bitterly.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 08:04 AM #375
issack

issack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of lightissack is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlaze View Post
We've been having crazy weather down here in South Africa as well. It's been overcast for a long time now. High humidity and low temps. Not at all what our Autumns are usually like. Everyone suffering with PM and bud rot now. Outdoor growers are complaining bitterly.
Yeah same here man. It's been horrible. And it's supposed to be dry season right now.
issack is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 08:07 AM #376
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Yup... supposed to be dry here as well. On the highveld, we have wet summers and high temps. Autumn, we're supposed to have almost no rain with mild temps. Winter is bone dry. It's all upside down now.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 04-16-2018, 08:48 AM #377
issack

The whole globe is upside down. Shit is nuts . In the last 12 months it has rained more than I've ever seen in the 20 years I've been here. Weeks on end of just gloom and doom. I don't even count on my outdoors anymore turning out super dank like I used to. I pull it off but barely. It's frustrating. I'm working on building a mother and veg room. Bit that room is where I dry. I'd like to move all indoors . Because greenhouse is a pain lately
issack is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 07:22 AM #378
stemznseedz

stemznseedz will become famous soon enoughstemznseedz will become famous soon enough
Hey, what is this piece between the corrugated plastic and the gutter? I've got tables like this and I get some leaking between the gutter and the frame. I'm guessing this is to fix that?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 1.14.27 AM.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	453063
stemznseedz is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 07:40 PM #379
issack

Quote:
Originally Posted by stemznseedz View Post
Hey, what is this piece between the corrugated plastic and the gutter? I've got tables like this and I get some leaking between the gutter and the frame. I'm guessing this is to fix that?
Panda film. Helps to create a smooth flow to the gutter and doesn't trail back under the roofing
issack is offline Quote

Old 04-24-2018, 05:03 PM #380
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
I hate ta hear the Pwreck yields poorly , although most elite strains yields are comparable and quality makes up for lack of quantity , but if it truly cant go another day past 50 trich wise and fully finished, then it`s still worthy of 7 full harveys per yr compared to only 5 on most varieties grown these days.....regardless....

Hardta get away from the Chunk when it yields accordingly and on the wanted list , but if I had the PW I`d try and dial vegtime a lil better and see if yields can`t get close to quotas needed per rotation.....jus sayin.....looks like a keeper to my old ass for the extra 2 harveys per yr alone @ 2 lbs per light gives 32 extra lbs per yr for the bottom line but that`s just me.....but again , I`m prejudiced toward croppin and getting all yas can get......anyways Bro....

Hope new setup works out for the overall good and pumps out da dank.....Good luck and......

Peace......DHF.......... .

1 members found this post helpful.