What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Expectations on yeild from these two plants. first ever grow

everyone I know there is no write answers here just looking for yeild guesses on these two plants. Currently "5th day flower and will keep tucking until week two or three under 600w hps. Thanks ��. Ps this is my first ever grow so getting excited haha ��...... Also wish I filled the screen in more in veg but ran out of time so hopefully the strech will fill that screen out abit more for me all estimates welcome DSC_1690.jpg

DSC_1689.jpg

DSC_1688.jpg

DSC_1687.jpg

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

DSC_1684.jpg

Cvh

Supermod
Focus yourself on quality and not quantity.
Just my 2 cents.

For yield, several things matter. Veg time, amount of watts, grow style, strain, grower experience,...etc.

Hard to tell what you'll end up with. Could be anything ranging from half an ounce to +2 pounds.

How many posts have you made asking the same thing?

Not sure.... loads lol. Just exitement getting better of me and wanting peoples opinions that's all... I knew someone wud be a long to say something about this. Sorry if afended u or anyone els from me keep making threads and posting... Just want to share my experience and pics ect with other people... 🤔

Focus yourself on quality and not quantity.
Just my 2 cents.

For yield, several things matter. Veg time, amount of watts, grow style, strain, grower experience,...etc.

Hard to tell what you'll end up with. Could be anything ranging from half an ounce to +2 pounds.

Yeah I know what u mean CVH quality over quantity eny day just want it to hav been worth my while... I did starve them for a few weeks at end of veg and fed plain water totally forgot to feed them nutes probs why they don't look as big as they shud... Rookie mastake and won't happen agein. Anyway here are some more details... I'm in a 1.2m grow tent with a 4"rvk extraction fan and filter and austic ducting using 600w hps, temps stay between 74f and 79f....I'm using two 30L tubs and scrog screen is around 8" from top of pots . I am growing 2 "BAGSEED" in jacks magic compost only fed with plain water untill I flower then I will introduce iconic bloom and buddhas tree pk and flush the last week or 2 before chop.... My plants were veged for 9 weeks from seed and they are both females as I'm seein white hairs not Balls ,.. I'm currently at day five flowering and will continue to keep tucking and training untill week two or three... anyway this is my first grow and my first scrog grow so basically just want some feedback on what people think so far... all and any advice will be much appreciated

Malato

everyone I know there is no write answers here just looking for yeild guesses on these two plants. Currently "5th day flower and will keep tucking until week two or three under 600w hps. Thanks ��. Ps this is my first ever grow so getting excited haha ��...... Also wish I filled the screen in more in veg but ran out of time so hopefully the strech will fill that screen out abit more for me all estimates welcome

As CVH said just focus on quality and doing everything to the best of your abilities. Its a let down if someone says you will get 10 oz and you only get 3. Instead expect low, say in your head you probably will get like 1/2 oz a plant and then when you end up with more you're super proud.

As CVH said just focus on quality and doing everything to the best of your abilities. Its a let down if someone says you will get 10 oz and you only get 3. Instead expect low, say in your head you probably will get like 1/2 oz a plant and then when you end up with more you're super proud.

Yeah man thanks, and yeah iv been aiming for less but I think my less has been to much if you get me. My low thinking was around 6oz 😂 was hoping for abit mor but don't think I will be... U live and learn I supose.... Just hope all gose well from now till harvest

Malato

Yeah man thanks, and yeah iv been aiming for less but I think my less has been to much if you get me. My low thinking was around 6oz 😂 was hoping for abit mor but don't think I will be... U live and learn I supose.... Just hope all gose well from now till harvest

Yeah man you will learn so much between this grow and your next one and so on till so much of it just becomes like an instinct to you.. But what are you using for your grow medium and what nutes you got feeding those babies?
That will effect yield a lot in my personal experience i can get more from chem ferts in a hydro set up but I prefer growing in an organic soiless mix even though i get less nug the bud has a better terp profile and seems stronger. This is all anecdotal personal observations though

Mengsk

I'm not offended. Some thick skins around here. This is the best place to learn. It is better to communicate and ask questions than to disappear or try and reinvent the wheel yourself :) Good luck I'm excited to see how they turn out.

Yeah man you will learn so much between this grow and your next one and so on till so much of it just becomes like an instinct to you.. But what are you using for your grow medium and what nutes you got feeding those babies?
That will effect yield a lot in my personal experience i can get more from chem ferts in a hydro set up but I prefer growing in an organic soiless mix even though i get less nug the bud has a better terp profile and seems stronger. This is all anecdotal personal observations though

Yeah thanks man all advice or feed back is more than welcome... I feel iv leaned abit during this grow but yeah so much more to learn..... My medium is jacks magic compost wich fed plants for the first four or five weeks so I only fed plain water but silly me make a rookie mastake and kept feeding plain water untill week 9 veg so I basically starved them from week 5 veg till week 9 veg with feeding them only water so I no that was a big mastake on my behalf.... I am now on day five flower.... I over watered them 2 days ago and they looked real droopy and not so good but wen lights on this morning they seem to be picking back up nicely so fingers crossed 🤞 I run into no mor problems during flower..... As for my nutes... I have iconic bloom wich I will apply at half strength 3.5ml per liter, soon as the plants show new groth and that they are fully recovered, then week 3 i will be using buddhas tree pk 9-18 at half strength , and I wil also be flushing the last week with plain water

I'm not offended. Some thick skins around here. This is the best place to learn. It is better to communicate and ask questions than to disappear or try and reinvent the wheel yourself :) Good luck I'm excited to see how they turn out.

Yeah thanks bro, I will be taking more pics through out the whole grow and keep you guys updated for those who are interested. Cheers lads:tiphat:

Ok guys so for yous that are stil interested my first scrog grow my plants seem alot better than they were i will upload some mor pics tomorrow before lights come on

Malato

Yeah thanks man all advice or feed back is more than welcome... I feel iv leaned abit during this grow but yeah so much more to learn..... My medium is jacks magic compost wich fed plants for the first four or five weeks so I only fed plain water but silly me make a rookie mastake and kept feeding plain water untill week 9 veg so I basically starved them from week 5 veg till week 9 veg with feeding them only water so I no that was a big mastake on my behalf.... I am now on day five flower.... I over watered them 2 days ago and they looked real droopy and not so good but wen lights on this morning they seem to be picking back up nicely so fingers crossed 🤞 I run into no mor problems during flower..... As for my nutes... I have iconic bloom wich I will apply at half strength 3.5ml per liter, soon as the plants show new groth and that they are fully recovered, then week 3 i will be using buddhas tree pk 9-18 at half strength , and I wil also be flushing the last week with plain water

With watering let the medium dry to the point they just start to droop and looked water starved. How ever long that takes mentally take a note and water 6-8 hours before, that assures you're roots get plenty of air and will help yields alot. With the nutes everything sounds good man, I would maybe flush 2 weeks before harvest instead of one but if you're just starting do the one week flush but keep in mind don't cut the plants just based on date. Get a scope look at the trichs and be patient they'll tell you when they're ready.

Latest posts

Latest posts