What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rising Pines CBD sun grown, Tangie Banana

Mengsk

Made a visit to Green Remedy dispensary today. I find shops located a bit away from cities often have better options.

Calibueno Rising Pines is sticky, well cured and perfect moisture for rolling. Scents pine, and licorice, anise, musky are an attempt to describe. It looks like 20% with 14% cbd and 6% thc. I almost wish I had an indoor indica to compare it with but I don't usually shell out for those. Taste is mellow and smooth. More eye droopy and relaxing. Strong enough that you can finish a joint although I guess tolerance varies. When the green color fades it can make the smoke much smoother and the resin is still good if done properly.

Tangie Banana co2 is very smooth and has a nice kick. Need a couple of batteries to use these carts. Curious how they make these things.

Last edited:

Mengsk

20% for the Rising Pines is a lot. The effect lasts hours. Instead of wanting to light it back up right away it went out and didn't smoke after. Changing it up, or my tolerance going down over the past weeks.

Hard to give a number but the frequency of use or the duration, maybe the strain has something to do with it. Some may be as little as an hour or two. Unlike with edibles 1/2-1 day dose. If you say a smoke lasts 3-4 hours it sounds a little too long. Maybe there is less habit forming, otherwise described as forgot where you put it aspect of this strain.

Also with thc the tolerance is self regulating meaning your intake does not keep increasing and this doesn't totally line up with a lot of traditional pharmacology. You can even say you get higher with less, although I don't think it causes brain or organ damage. If no ill side effect, which other drug is really a freebie.

Mengsk

The cartridges are a point of contention. Not brand specific, no preference necessarily.

I think you have to be a frequent consumer to stay up to date with what's what at the moment. You may find one is strong, or weak, or thick like wax, or thinner viscosity translucent. The convenience, the delivery mechanism, that has potential. But in reality it's a little unclear to me what, exactly, is actually going into these cartridges. They figured out how to fill cartridges and how to mark up the price but it doesn't seem they have figured out how to extract cannabinoids effectively without harmful byproducts yet. It's really a mixed bag and throwing more money after it trying to find the "best cartridge" this month seems a little foolish. I suppose I can be overly critical at times; genuinely curious about the process for these, I want to see them work, now it is a total hodgepodge of who knows what imo. In theory it is really useful. In practice, at the moment, it looks like selling little expensive vials of who knows what.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts