What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kudos for the new seed packaging

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Just received my latest order: Honduras, Lebanese and Ethiopian with 4 ErdPurt freebies, loving the new packaging and presentation!

Niiice! :tiphat:

Seeds come now in a small sealed tube along with a lone silica ball, tube glued inside a nice card containing information, all sealed inside plastic bag.

Sorry I opened everything to store inside my seed box at the fridge, didn't take pictures.

Keep up the good job!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks Repuk, now I have to order more seeds to check it out. When my wife starts bitching, I'll have her PM you. lol. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repuk :)

Thanks for the kind words and for supporting our work.
Glad you like our packaging, wish you like even more the genetics and the flowers coming from them.

Nup

Exciting! Also just ordered somthing. I’ll have my eye on the packaging so. I think I may have recived zamaldelica in that package before...

Latest posts

Latest posts