What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's indoor jungle

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
you are not alone doh'
ive been down that road more than once and know what you are going through
you cant choose who your parents are but at some point we become our own people
dont let your past haunt you
maybe one day things will come around and you and your dad might reconnect
we are all grown men here so i doubt you need a dad, but it would be nice to have a friend

the recipe is copied and im goign to make sure the mrs sees it fiddy
that sounds so grinding and not too much trouble to make
/we have pretty much all the ingredients in our pantry right now!
my mom even has bb bushes so maybe next time she has a basket or two i will use some of her fresh berries
hahah; i remember telling you about when i set the trap and caught one of the racoons
/remember when i almost shot a skunk on the side of the house?
the oldest chicken is kind of cool and is one of the mollies
when i got these chickens from my mom she told me one was named molly, but we forgot which one it was
so basicaly the three americana chickens became collectively known as the mollies
they were super cool because hey are also known as easter egg chickens, they lay eggs with blue or pink shells
how many bikes can you fit on your trailer? thats great that you are gearing up the the event
when is it kicking off
i do my best in meetings and try and look interested, but sometimes i find myself day dreaming
hope you are wrapping up your week brother and ready for a great weekend

DoloDankness

you are not alone doh'
ive been down that road more than once and know what you are going through
you cant choose who your parents are but at some point we become our own people
dont let your past haunt you
maybe one day things will come around and you and your dad might reconnect
we are all grown men here so i doubt you need a dad, but it would be nice to have a friend

the recipe is copied and im goign to make sure the mrs sees it fiddy
that sounds so grinding and not too much trouble to make
/we have pretty much all the ingredients in our pantry right now!
my mom even has bb bushes so maybe next time she has a basket or two i will use some of her fresh berries
hahah; i remember telling you about when i set the trap and caught one of the racoons
/remember when i almost shot a skunk on the side of the house?
the oldest chicken is kind of cool and is one of the mollies
when i got these chickens from my mom she told me one was named molly, but we forgot which one it was
so basicaly the three americana chickens became collectively known as the mollies
they were super cool because hey are also known as easter egg chickens, they lay eggs with blue or pink shells
how many bikes can you fit on your trailer? thats great that you are gearing up the the event
when is it kicking off
i do my best in meetings and try and look interested, but sometimes i find myself day dreaming
hope you are wrapping up your week brother and ready for a great weekend

For sure pop I know what you're sayin bro, don't really know if it has to do with him or not. Just got me thinking about my life and shit. But yea I forgot to say thank you for the recipe Fiddy I copied that as well.

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy Friday! Friday's are usualy just another week day for me because I work Saturdays but this week I've got Saturday off and it's going to be like a normal persons weekend. The weather forecast for this weekend up at the track is for 100% beautiful weather. Low to mid 80's, sunny and no rain. We do race superbike in the rain of needs be but it's a lot more fun for the fans and racers if it's dry all weekend for the practice and qualifying sessions. Maybe I can take a few pictures of what we've got going at Road America this weekend. We shall see!

@pop_rocks. Enjoy it brother! Your right it's easy to make and dosent use any fancy ingredients. You can even use frozen blueberries if you can't find fresh but fresh and local right off the bush would off the hook for sure. It's good from morning until late night too.
I sure do remember the raccoon! You even posted a pic of it. Coons are one thing but nobody likes skunks. I've had to wash both Rufus and Eggo in the middle of the night because of run in's with those damn skunks. We even had to take poor Rufus to the emergency vet once to get his eyes flushed out after he took a direct hit one night. We have plenty around and sometimes in summer when we have the windows open I will awake in the middle of the night to the sickening Oder of them.
That is a great story about the "Mollies" . Whenever I hear that name I think of the party drug by the same name. Funny we never called it by that name back in the 90's. I wonder what causes some chickens to lay colored eggs?
I can put two full sized bikes on the trailer.
Practice for all the classes starts today but all the qualifying and races are Saturday and Sunday. I have to work today but I'm headed up this afternoon when I finish up.
I hope your week is finishing off on a high note too brother, have a great weekend!

@DoloDankness. We're here for you if you need to talk brother. We all go through rough spells but some of us are more likely to have them than others.
Enjoy the Buckle brother.
I hope your week if finishing off better than it started!
Have a great weekend.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
great sentiment fiddy, lets all finish off every week better than we started it!

that sounds like a super fun event! do you guys stay in a hotel or camp out at the event?
that would be sweet of you to post pics of the event, bikes and the general vibe
have a great time and enjoy the races
skunk is no joke and its a really bad lesson for animals; ukie once got sprayed and even after numerous baths we had to keep her outside; you could tell she was very upset about the smell
enjoy your weekend f'nut

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
I had one of the best weekends at the track that I've ever had and I've been going there for about 25 years. It was sunny and warm, a little on the hot side from time to time. I was able to find some shade when I needed it. Our bikes ran well all weekend and we were able to cover a lot of ground. I think I put on over 20 miles just riding around to various spots on the track to watch the races. The racing was good and it was great to see all the unique bikes that people bring to the track with them. No matter what kind of bike your into there was plenty for you to see and do. Racing, stunt shows, track rides for fans, beautiful country surrounding the track to go for rides, kids racing mini motard and road racing on the kart track and lots more. It was nice to see people from all over the country camping and having a great time.
Did I mention there was a disc golf course right at the racetrack? That's right there is. Here is a couple pics of the first tee and the cool race tire and themed practice basket.

Here is a pic of the starting grid from the supersport race on Sunday.

And a couple shots of the carrousel corner from one of my favorite spots in the trees on the outside of the corner. It's nice and shady there and usually private enough to have a smoke while watching the races.

@pop_rocks. Great times were had by all brother! My bro has one of those fancy campers that you can pull behind a truck so we stayed in that. It's kind of in between camping and getting a hotel. There is so much good food right there at the track we didn't need to cook anything all weekend.
I put up a few pics but they don't do justice to what it's really like. The track is on a 650 acre property so everything looks so far away on cell phone cams. The vibe is a good biker vibe. Not the leather vest biker gang type or the stupid show bike chrome and fancy paint type biker but the actually likes to go out and ride their bike type biker if that makes sense.
Your totally right that the skunk usually gets the best of a dog. Eggo did kill one but got sprayed too so that was kind of a tie and Rufus was 0-2 against them.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh man fiddy, that place looks like fun! how big is the actual racing track
super cool pics of the races and its so cool that they had a disc golf course close by too
i can see why you enjoy going there so much
how big is your brothers camper? is it one of those sweet 5th wheel campers type rig
those things are nice and make it easy to enjoy the outdoors even for people who dont like to camp
what were some of your favorite consessions at the track
it sounds like so much fun brother! thanks for sharing the pics
hope your week is off to a great start, do you have any plans for the 4rth?

Fiddynut

oh man fiddy, that place looks like fun! how big is the actual racing track
super cool pics of the races and its so cool that they had a disc golf course close by too
i can see why you enjoy going there so much
how big is your brothers camper? is it one of those sweet 5th wheel campers type rig
those things are nice and make it easy to enjoy the outdoors even for people who dont like to camp
what were some of your favorite consessions at the track
it sounds like so much fun brother! thanks for sharing the pics
hope your week is off to a great start, do you have any plans for the 4rth?

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
It's a super fun environment up at the track and there is something for everyone. Even if you weren't as big of a fan of the racing there is plenty to do. Go karting, mountan biking, jeep trails, shopping in town, great public beaches at the lake and more set in the beautiful community of Elkheart Lake which has a beautiful down town with lots of history.
The race track is the longest on the superbike schedule and it's just over 4 miles long. The average road racing track is more like 2.5-3 miles long.
I think my bros camper is about 30 feet long with a slide out to make it wider once parked. It's big enough to have a master bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, 3 seat couch which doubles as a bed and kitchen table that seats 4. It's about the right size for a family of 4.
I don't really like to camp much but I slept really well in one of the bunk beds in the camper. Of the weather acted up you'd be in good shape in the camper but in a tent it would be a diffrent story.
I'm not sure what I'm doing for the 4th. My mom wants to go out on the boat with her husband's kids family's. That means there could be 9 of them and that is at or close to capacity for that boat and probably a bit too crowded for my taste. But I will at least help them get the boat in and out and make sure they are all set for a day on the water. There has to be some live music somewhere that I can go check out. I think we are going to do a social distancing picnic with my wife's mom and sister on the 5th. We haven't seen them since February because of the virus, they are high risk for complications.
Do you have anything exciting planned? Anything interesting on the menu?
I hope your having a great week too!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
thanks brother, this is a short week and we are half way there!
i can see why you like this race so much, it sounds like there are a lot of fun things to do in addition to the action on the track
we usually just climb up on the roof for the 4rth or go to a friends house for bbq but this year is going to be different
there are not going to be any local fireworks displays, but we can hike to a place a town over and hopefully see some action
/you now its going to be packed so driving is out of the question
we will see whats the plan, but me and the mrs were talking about just getting a bunch of fried chicken and just making our own party
/maybe have a couple friends over
that sounds like a great way to enjoy being out without having to rough it too hard
im happy racking out under the stars but enjoy warm water and a soft bed
are your moms husbands kids about the same age as us? how old are his kids
i dont mind being around young'uns, but it might not be the crowd you want to really get loose around
thats nice of you to help them get underway and then you can go off and enjoy some adult fun
what ever you do, i hope you have a great time mt friend
lets get this party started

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hope everyone is having a great summer and staying safe
this has been one crazy year
i have a few plants spread around but would like to introduce a few gals to the group
my velourias
here is a group shot taken last friday

picture.php

View image in gallery

they are a little over a month old and im still waiting for them to show their sex

here is the first gal a couple weeks ago,

and her last week

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
here are plants #2 and #3: before/after

i think the third one is a male but we will see
my friend and i are talking about keeping #3 around even if its a male and trying to collect some pollen
these are the cherry riders i got off p'fan and they smell great even at this young age
im going to clean up the lowers and possibly take some cuts once we figure out whats what

i have a few other surprises under a t-5 here at home that will be going outside soon
i will probably move them over to my buddies house in the next week or so depending on how many girls we have there
/a big thanks to the kindness of good friends!

cant wait for the next time i visit and hope everyone is having a great week!

Fiddynut

Greetings pop_rocks.
Your right about this being a short week. Not only did I have last Saturday off work but I don't have to work this Saturday either. It's rare for me to have a Saturday off and almost unheard of to have two in a row. Ive got Monday off too so it's going to be a 3 day weekend for me!
It's too bad that you won't be able to watch the fireworks from your usual rooftop spot this year. Most of the fireworks displays are cancelled around here too this year. Getting a bunch of fried chicken sounds like a party itself brother.
My step sisters are just about the same age as my bro and I. They are good people and we get along well but they are more family oriented and don't really party. I can take kids in small doses for just a couple hours at a time.
Your plants look great. They have nice fat leaves and great color. You can see the vigor in the before and after shots. Your right that the third one looks leggy like a male but I've had some femails that were the tallest of the bunch like that too. I look forward to following their progress and hearing more about and seeing the ones under the t5's. Thanks for sharing and keep us poster brother!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
happening friend! hope our week is moving along nicely
thats great that you have a long weekend and i hope you enjoy every minute
especially appreciate sunday night when you would normally be getting ready for monday
/take that extra bite and pack a nice one my man
so what do yuo think you are going to do for the 4rth
yeah im excited about the fried chicken and im kind of debating on grilling up some steaks
/or even just dogs and burgers
we get the fried chicken all the time for the store and make our own sides
/im big on the mashed potatoes and slaw and we usually get those kings hawaiian breads too
the plants are doing well and i think im heading over to my friends house tomorrow night so i should be able to get some more pics
thanks for the kind words and i will be sure to keep you updated brother
hopefully they will show sex and i can clean up the lower branches and use them as cuts
im going for the main cola on this grow so im just going to let them grow untopped so i should get a nice bud pic at the end
keep on kicking ass f'nut and have a great rest of your week

Fiddynut

Good afternoon pop_rocks.
My week is flying by and going well. I think I'm going to go see some live music tonight and get the party started. I still have to work Friday but might go see some fireworks after work. I'm going to make the best of whatever comes up this weekend. While my mom and step family are out on the boat on Saturday I might get the stand up paddle board out. I'm also going to recommend taking the fam out to a nice swimming aria in a coupe shifts so we are all more comfortable.
I'm in the mood for some steaks this weekend too brother. I want some BBQ as well probably ribs. But we will see how much time I have for cooking. Dogs and burgers are very appropriate for the 4th too.
I'm looking forward to seeing your plants progress this week. I think your plan to not top them is a good one. You don't have to worry about them getting too tall and the climate there is nice and dry so no bud rot. I hope you get some giant colas brother!
My blue dot X irene are just about done and I'm going to put up an update here in a few.
I hope the rest of your week kicks ass too!

Fiddynut

Update and pics

Update and pics

Greetings friends. It's time for a jungle update. The blue dot X irene are just about done flowering. They have had a nice swell at the end and they are getting a nice fade to them as well. They have been on plain water for a week or so. I'm really starting to look forward to having a sample.
So far the grow has gone very smooth. These plants are some of the most sturdy I've grown. They almost don't need any support, even on the main branches with the ripe colas. Here is a couple pics of the group and a couple more of the tops.

Rodehazrd

Nice Fiddy love the fade.
I put the RIL in 3 gal pots last week I had to kick my gojif2 outdoors to make room .
Here's a shot outside right after repot. Does the GB get that crepe paper look?

Attachments

• 20200621_164919.jpg
    20200621_164919.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200621_165437.jpg
    20200621_165437.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 11

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
morning fiddy! hope you had a great night and are getting all geared up for the holiday weekend!
it sounds like you have a great game plan and i hope you get to enjoy all the fun
how long have you been into the stand up paddle boards?
i went once with a friend on the bay and it was really fun and ive seen guys off shore at a few surf spots cruising around
i figure that growing them out naturally will give me a good idea of what the plants can do and my friend does not mind the big plants
/last year the afterthought autos got pretty tall
they looked great yesterday and i should have pics to post up here soon
i could not believe how much they grew in the past week
unfortunately the one that might be possibly male is still highly suspect and another one looks like it might have to go too
we talked about moving them to another location so we could collect their pollen
i decided to wait another week before making the final call and i will probably bring another bunch of plants next week
love the plants brother! they look very chunky with nice fat buds
how would you describe the smell? hope you are able to pluck a smaller bud to get a sample toke in
have a great weekend brother and enjoy every bite!

happy birthday america

Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
I hope y'all had a great week and are ready for an awesome Holliday weekend! I know I am. My bro is already out on the boat and I'll be joining him as soon as I get done with work and get my ass to the pier.

@Rhodehazrd. Thanks buddy for the kind words! Your plants look great and the roots look even better! You gotta do what you gotta do to make room. I think that the GB does get those little wrinkles in the leaves that look kind of like crepe paper in veg when she is putting on a lot of growth. Have a great 4th brother!

@pop_rocks. I had a great time at the reggae concert last night. The place was pretty crowded and everyone was dancing. It was a great way to get the weekend kicked off a little early.
I've had the paddle board for a few years now but it was up north at the cabin where I wasn't getting much chance to ride it untill last fall. I do want to take it out on Lake Michigan on a bigger wave day and try some surfing with it sometime. I just use it to poke around the inland lakes with a bit.
It's got to be nice to have the luxury of not having a vertical limit like we do indoors so you can let the girls grow tall and proud. And in the sun she gets all the light she needs top to bottom. I don't see any reason to top outdoors. Indoors for me it's all about keeping them short and getting a lot of tops at the same height to take advantage of the light. That's too bad about the males but if you've got reinforcements to replace them with it shouldn't be an issue.
I haven't really gotten a great idea on the scent of these plants. They have that "green" smell and some sour and skunk but I probably won't know untill I've got some dried buds to sample. With 3 diffrent plants I've got a few possably. Have a great weekend brother!

And that goes for the rest of you out there too. Have a great Holliday weekend and don't do anything stupid like blow any fingers off with fireworks!

packerfan79

Veteran
Happy Independence day jungle mates.

@Fiddynuts those girls look really good, I hope they smoke as good as they look.

@ Pop Rocks looks like you are going to have a bumper crop this year.

@ Rhodehazard looks like you got everything cooking for a great crop.

Hope everyone gets has a great day.

DoloDankness

hey guys I'm back hope everybody had a great 4th, ill post pics tomorrow at some point. Im doing okay now, missed you guys!!

Fiddy your plants look great brother. Glad everything went smooth.

Pop_rocks hope your weekend went well brother and you got out on the grille.

Rhode those look like they're doin awesome bro!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
good to see you back doh'
hope to see a new post from you telling us all about how great your plants are doing man
welcome back

a reggae concert sounds like a great any to kick off any weekend
were you able to bring a spliff or two to enjoy at the show?
we ended up getting the fried chicken at the grocery store and then i make some fried chicken the other day
the mrs had thawed out some chicken in case we wanted it for when my friend came over on the 4rth so we wanted to use it up
another thing we got was won ton wrappers and crab meat
we were going to make crab rangoons
but after the chicken we decided to wait until next weekend
we also made a new candy this weekend
it was supposed to be butterscotch, but it dident come out the way we thought it would
the recipe calls for honey in the mix and the candy is more like honey treats and dosent taste like butterscotch at all
tan/ light brown and with a super nice honey taste, they have the buzz!
we might try another butterscotch recipe, but i also like the honey treats a lot

hope you had a great 4rth p'fan!
did they have fireworks up in your area?
how are the kids enjoying the summer so far; this past weekend was super hot and i tihnk the heat is on
hope you and the fam are all doign well brother

Latest posts

Latest posts