What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

durban poison

4-1.JPG
4-2.JPG

onward ..

JAWS

ok so here is a look at the LESS sat girl, what do you think.

does this one still look like a durban poison plant ??.
1-5.JPG
1-6.JPG
1-7.JPG

this one one sister look like this with pretty fast flowerers starting to stack, this is the short version of the sister that looks just like here but she's bigger. these two plant's are very different then the heavy sat plant i showed in the above pics. all came from the same pack of durban poison s1/fem, not 100% sure but i think these came from CSI but again not sure of that. this plant above will be hit in the morning with some blackberry pollen not sure if i'm going to use the blackberry cookie pollen or the blackberry med's, we shall see in the morning what i have decided.

any one know the lineage of the durnan poison ??..

peace ..

JAWS

here is a look at the other LESS sat plant, this one like the one above is putting on buds fast and it's much taller then the other in the above pic.

4-3.JPG
4-4.JPG
4-5.JPG

now a look at the HEAVY sat female, this is the one i'm focused on the most seeing the male looks just like her AND from what i have seen and read the poison is very sat.

8-4.JPG
8-5.JPG
8-7.JPG

this plant has been totally covered with the pollen from the male poison, i have two fpog ic1 going to the breed area here in just a few minutes and this poison girl will be put back in there as well because i want to make damn sure she gives me plenty of seeds for the future.

what do you think ..

DunHav`nFun

Pretty evident of the wider leafed ones that they`re more to the "wide leaf dominant" faster finishing hybrids as the potsnobs now say instead of indica or sativa like you and I are accustomed to bro.....The last pic definitely portrays the "narrow leaf dominant" Sat variety that Durban Poison is so widely known for but damn if I know the lineage and parents that were bred for the end result........

Maybe someone will chime in over the genetics but I know the second sister that`s even been topped is gonna be a fast finisher and decent yielder from all due indications picture wise.....and........Close internode spacing and long cola stacking is gonna make for easy trimmin come choptime so keep up the killer work and.......

Peace......DHF.........

JAWS

haha well i will keep referring to things the way i have always done HAHA. sat indies is the term i like for-sure.

yes would really like to know the genetics because i for-sure have two phenols here, would love to know where this thinned leaved phenol comes from. ya both of the other two will pack some buds on just by how there looking this early on. sadly i took no cut's and nither of the other will be hit with poison pollen, ahh well the taller one i did touch a couple branches but she will be pretty much a bud only plant. the smaller shorter one will be hit with the blackberry most likely in the morning. wont get a good look until the seeds have been made then TESTED so it will be a bit before we known what we got.

also 5 of the 9 poisons were hermi so the issues is for-sure in the mix with these, now the sat female has shown zero issues so i think there going to be good seeds HOW EVER using a male from a pack of s1/fem gives me a bit of a pause no doubt. will need to test and i hope i can get a little help from a friend of mine who has shown interest in this project.

peace brother ..

JAWS

AK-47 F2

this is the beginning of me trying to get the cherry out of this strain, this one was the least cherry smelling phenol and i hit her with some non cherry smelling male pollen. the seeds from this round i will be working with to hopefully get the cherry out all together.

3-1.JPG
3-2.JPG
3-3.JPG
3-5.JPG

we shall see ..

JAWS

DURBAN POISON
4-14.JPG

getting tough to keep this one green, the other two are just fine but this one just wants to fade on me.

still unsure on this WHOLE durban poison, ppl seems to have there own thoughts on what a durban poison really is, this one here is so different from the other phenol i have it's hard to believe there the same strain.

peace ..

JAWS

yes sir AK & CHRONIC along side some deep chunk and dmt, things are getting interesting in here for-sure. still lost on the whole durban thing and why im not getting any real smells from the dc and dmt.

strange ..

Latest posts

Latest posts